Posted September 23, 2013
My daughter is in Kindergarden & the school is AMAZING! Education is so personalized to each child's specific strengths & weaknesses. Students have access to daily, one on one tutoring, extensive arts programs, STEM curriculum & family style lunches featuring local products. Ms. Rebecca & Ms. Shirley.... A+++ Obviously, I wouldn't change a thing.

Posted August 22, 2008
I moved to Murphy NC for choice in education and I received that at the Learning Center. My daughter has been at the school for 4 years and is looking forward to her 5th.

Posted March 13, 2008

Contact Information

945 Conaheeta Street
Murphy, NC 28906

School website

The Learning Center
945 Conaheeta Street, Murphy, NC  28906
Last modified The Learning Center is a charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
The Learning Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.