Posted July 11, 2013
This school has been a blessing! The principal is a stern, loving parent. She has faith in the kids and real love for them. I think that has made a huge difference for my daughters future! Add that to a core of teachers that deserve awards, a unique style of teaching, amazing opportunities and an associates degree...nothing else compares! Yes, your child has to want and be willing to work hard. What else would you expect? They are walking away with a high school diploma and an Associates Degree!!!

Posted January 12, 2013
As a student here I really want to stress the fact that this school is not for the fainthearted or unmotivated. This school is for those who strive for the best. I don't know which student posted the review below but pay no attention, I chose to go here knowing that it would be hard to complete but the money savings and educational benefits are worth it. I'll get 2 years of college done for free at the same time I'm getting my highschool diploma, a savings of almost $35,000. On top of that, the teachers are excellent, all are dedicated to their students and don't mind staying after to help a student who is struggling and two even sacrifice their saturdays to help students in any grade that need it. The principle is open, easily accessible, communicates well and has a drive to keep all students passing with flying colors.

Posted January 07, 2013
Fantastic school! Great teachers, and a fun place to attend. I recommend coming here, definitely.

Tri-County Early Col 1

Posted November 14, 2011
Avoid this school like the plague. As a student here, I can guarantee that you will not regret it. It might seem all "peaches and cream", but ask any student in the 10th+ grade, and they will tell you that it is not.

Posted October 19, 2010
My daughter is thrilled to be attending a school where her thirst for knowleddge is quenched. She can attend challenging classes and excel. The teachers and staff express their expectations and the students are more than willing to comply. The communication between student, staff and parent is second to none! Our family is grateful to be a part of this unique learning environment. We are sorry that all school systems don't run like this school.

Tri-County Early Col 4

Posted March 15, 2008
good source of school for students who will and want to push themselves for advancement

Posted February 19, 2008

Tri-County Early Col
21 Campus Circle, Murphy, NC  28906
Last modified Tri-County Early Col is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tri-County Early Col Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.