Posted May 21, 2012
I am a proud parent of a Calvary Student! I find the teachers very loving and dedicated to each student. When another private Christian school in the area closed its doors, Calvary did everything possible to expand their classes to accomodate any student that wanted to attend a good Christian school. This school teaches the students using the KJV version of the Bible. Knowing that my children are taught using good honest fundamental biblical emphasis makes me very proud and honored to have my children be a part of this school.

Calvary Baptist Church School 2

Posted February 23, 2012
Calvary Baptist Church School has grown to almost 200 students and other things have changed. My son in the Kindergarten was just one student out of 24 others. They had one teacher teaching them and, I guess because of the small classroom and number of students the teacher seemed very frustrated with the children. At times she yelled at the students just not providing the loving atmosphere you would expect in a small Christian school. My son learned but the school needs to make some changes with its student teacher ratio and who they hire.

Posted September 16, 2009
Because they really take pride in teaching the children not only the subjects they need to learn but they also teach how to be outstanding and productive citizens in the community. Their basketball team even won the state championship!

Posted November 29, 2008
Im a graduate of Calvary and I loved it. I went there all twelve years. Yes, its small but I can honestly say that I would not have wished to be anywhere else.

Posted November 30, 2004
Calvary Baptist is an excellent school ... I would highly recommend it to other parents seeking a Christian education for their children. The principal and staff are outstanding. The school has a very structured environment and is firm but fair about enforcing its rules. The students are very respectful of their parents and other adults, and are very well-mannered. Parents are always made to feel welcome at the school, and it is always a pleasure to visit.

Posted April 14, 2004
I have been very pleased with the progress that my son has made and the skills that he has obtained in his first year of school. You could not ask for a better kindergarden teacher that the one at Calvary!

Calvary Baptist Church School
1821 Rhem Avenue, New Bern, NC  28560
Last modified Calvary Baptist Church School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Calvary Baptist Church School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top