Posted April 21, 2010
My children have improved 100% in there grades. The teachers are great with all children. I think this school one of the best school my children have ever been too. I know this for a fact, because they have been to 3 other schools. Thier grades have never been as well as they where this year, and the year before too. One of my children that is in the 6th grade sometimes has trouble in math and you can always count on the teachers to be there to help her. I have to say this is the GREATEST school in stanly county.

Posted April 21, 2010
I love this choice middle school -- staff, students, and PTA support! Glad to be part of the team!

Posted April 13, 2010
The staff really cares about the students and work diligently to help each child succeed!

Posted September 16, 2009
Ilove the teachers they are very nice my favorite is mr.carte.

Posted May 24, 2009
new london is a wonderfull school i love Mrs.Everhart she is awesome i love you

Posted February 12, 2008
This is a fantastic middle school! Both of my children have went to this school since they were both small-which is when it was an elementary school. My son is now in the 9th grade there and my daughter is at North Stanly High. Both of my kids have had ( for the most part) great teachers and have liked almost all! How many kids can say that??

New London Choice Middle School 1

Posted October 18, 2007

Posted September 19, 2007

Posted November 18, 2006
Ok, so I was looking for a picture of NLCMS for my health project when I came across this site. I am not a parent, but an 8th grade student at New London Choice Middle. I have been going there since I was in the 6th grade, and I love it! It is the best school in the world to me, and I love every teacher there. I think this school is so great.

Posted September 22, 2005
My child has been in 3 different schools,in 3 different states and now she is at new london middle school this year. New london middle is by-far the 'best'! My child has been motivated and influenced by those teachers to learn and do her best like none she has ever had before. I can't say enough about the teachers and I give lots of the credit to Mrs. Jessie Morton for that! She is an awesome principal that handles this school in a very professional manner, supports her staff and parents, very kind to everyone, and her top priority is 'education'. New London Middle offers everything your child needs to be successful in our upcoming world.Thank you New London Middle school staff for making this a great place for all children.

New London Choice Middle School
36605 Old Salisbury Road, New London, NC  28127
Last modified New London Choice Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
New London Choice Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews.