North Stanly High School 1

Posted November 24, 2009
I have had both of my kids to attend this school in which my youngest still attends there. My son has now graduated high school. I don't like this school, I didn't like it then and I don't like it now. The principal has no idea what is going on. There has been incidents that has happened at the school and the SRO on duty had no idea of the incidents and how the situations were handle.

North Stanly High School 0

Posted October 11, 2009
All three of my children have attended N Stanly High. My youngest daughter is still attending the school. she is in the specail education classes and I think she is getting the best education around the special education teachers have brought her along way and they continue to help her in becoming the best she can be . So pleases keep the good work up teachers are doing a great job. God Bless

North Stanly High School 2

Posted August 19, 2008
The school is okay, but the principal is out of touch with reality and needs to retire like she should have 10 years ago

North Stanly High School 4

Posted April 18, 2008
North Stanly has very caring teachers who want to help all the students. Most of the students want to attend college of some sort. The kids get along really well. Parents need to be more active in checking on their kids' progress. We just need to keep a football coach for more than 3 years...

North Stanly High School 5

North Stanly High School 1

North Stanly High School 3

Posted September 19, 2007
I have loved this school. but there are deff. things that could change. But overall its a good school!

North Stanly High School
40206 U.S. 52, New London, NC  28127
Last modified North Stanly High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Stanly High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.