South Stanly Middle School 0

Posted May 01, 2010
I think South Stanly is a wonderful school, the disapline is great and the teachers care about the students and their education. Now both of my kids go to Monroe middle school totally different, high population, and very diverse. I think it's a very good school even though it's known for it's very bad rep. It's ok and I will be looking forward for them to be goin to Monroe high...

South Stanly Middle School 3

Posted August 07, 2009

South Stanly Middle School 5

Posted October 25, 2006
I have a daughter in 8th grade and am very pleased with SSMS. She is very active in sports and works very hard on keeping her grades up. The teachers have always been very supportive if there were any issues. Just wanted to post how happy I have been with SSMS and look forward to my 3rd grader attending in a couple of years. I do feel as though the 6th graders should be included in sports too.

South Stanly Middle School 3

Posted September 18, 2006
As a parent of 3 children at SSMS,I have a pretty good look at all levels of the school, My children are in 6th, 7th, and 8th grades. The school is pretty good with the sports for the 7th and 8th graders, but the 6th graders are not allowed to participate in sports and I don't really know why. As far as the teachers at the school my experience with them has been pretty good, but there are some that I feel like should not be there, they don't know how to relate to children and those few teachers are very judgmental they don't believe that a child should be given second chances.

South Stanly Middle School
12492 Cottonville Road, Norwood, NC  28128
Last modified South Stanly Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South Stanly Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.