Posted November 11, 2012
My boys love it here. The teachers here really look out for the best interest of the students! I have met the counselor and the vice principal and they were both very helpful in making sure my children were a priority.

Posted August 23, 2009
Benhaven is a excellent school. Everyone there is nice and helpful. They strive to do the very best for my child and all the children there. It's a community school. You get to know people real quick.

Posted December 03, 2008
Benhaven is a wonderful place to work! I'm in my first year, and all of the teachers are so friendly. The children are wonderful too. Go Bulldogs!

Posted December 02, 2008
Benhaven deserves a 5 star rating, and nothing less. I m in my thirties and even though my son is the one that attends I think of Benhaven as my second home. I have so much fun there myself I forget the time and my day goes by. Everyone I ve met there is so friendly and enthusiastic about learning and teaching and the support is incredible. All the way down to the janitor. The teacher my son has is so awesome, she has inspired me to return to school and become a teacher myself. Now imagine how she inspires our children .

Benhaven Elementary 0

Posted November 26, 2008
This is the best place to work!! Coworkers are great and the kids are so good and well behaved. The principal is very supportive and makes you know that you are appreciated.

Posted November 12, 2008
We love Benhaven, as well! The fact that the teachers get to know both their students and parents I find very impressive. The teachers communicate with one another, as the children progress from one grade to the next, to make sure the needs are met. I just love this the hometown feel you get from the school and it's staff. We have also moved arounf quite a bit and this school pleases me more than any other we've been associated with.

Posted July 19, 2008

Benhaven Elementary 4

Posted May 06, 2007

Benhaven Elementary
Olivia Road, Olivia, NC  28368
Last modified Benhaven Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Benhaven Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews.