Bad
Good

Parkton Elementary 5

Posted November 18, 2011
I have never met a group of more caring, genuine teachers who go above and beyond expectations to meet the needs of their students. My child is scoring exceptionally well on tests (given nation wide). I feel that my child is being challanged. Sadly, I do feel that there is a lack of parent involvement. Many parents feel that it's up to the teachers to educate their children. They complain and blame the teachers when their child is falling behind. EDUCATION BEGINS AT HOME!!

Parkton Elementary 4

Posted June 23, 2011
My Son attended Parkton elementary school for kindergarden. Ms Hall and Ms Shaw were wonderful with him. I couldnt be happier with his first year in school. He was so sad when we told him we were moving and he would be going to a new school next year. He has really learned a lot.

Parkton Elementary 5

Posted February 28, 2010
I have 2 children currently enrolled at the Parkton Elementary School, and I have 2 older children who used to attend Parkton Elementary. Based on my experience as a parent, I can honestly say that I'm very satisfied with the curriculum, services, and staff at the school regarding the education and welfare of my children. (Where a person sends their children to school is of paramount importance when deciding upon where to choose a domicile. I speak for both my wife and myself when I say that I believe we've made a good choice. We are both very satisfied with Parkton Elementary.)

Parkton Elementary 1

Posted July 08, 2007
I strongly agree with you.I don't feel that they are learning alot either.Like you said it is all thrown at them all at once.They are swamped at the end of the year.I also feel like they need a learning center if a student that needs more one on one help should be able to go there and be able to have one on one help.My school had this when I was going to school and it helped and made a difference.I am not saying it is all up to the teachers to teach our children cause it is as much our responsibility as it is the schools to make every effort to our childrens education as well.

Parkton Elementary 1

Posted May 06, 2007
I would like to see more effort in the kids education. I don't feel that they are learning a lot.During the beginning of the year the kids have light work and most of the homework isn't really helping them. When its close to the end of the year the kids are swamped with school work/homework trying to prepare for the end of the year testing. The kids need to be educated to the fullest throughout the year not just towards the end.

Parkton Elementary
400 North Green St, Parkton, NC  28371
Last modified Parkton Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.