Posted September 24, 2013
Vienna Elementary School is warm and inviting. Smaller than many other schools I think that it is close to a private school within the public school setting. Principal Dees knows not only every child by name, but every single family member. (I don't know how she does it, but she does!) Vice Principal Davis was my daughter's math teacher before moving up to VP. She has an amazing, inspiring connection with all of the kids. Each child is individually placed in classrooms with great care. Ms. Dees and Ms. Davis know every child well and hand-place them with both teachers and peers where they will not only learn the best but will be the happiest. The whole staff of teachers is truly remarkable. I feel Blessed that my children have gone here!

Posted September 24, 2013
There is a reason why all the parents, children and teachers at Vienna are so happy. This school is run like a well oiled machine. My daughter just started Kindergarten there out of our zone and after visiting several other public schools in the area we chose Vienna because it feels like it is the safest, most individualized and caring school in the area! They seem to have a wonderful balance of academics, socialization and enrichment. With the start of Kindergarten comes a huge transition for the child. I was so pleased to know they schedule an afternoon rest/quiet time in the beginning of the year. This is HUGE! Not all schools do this but they should!! I have also been so happy with the way my child's class uses positive discipline techniques and reward systems, not punishing the entire class when someone misbehaves etc. (and this happens at other schools). Communication has been great as well...we are one happy Vienna family and are so lucky to be able to attend school here!

Posted September 23, 2013
Vienna is an excellent school. It's like a small town school in a big city...tucked away as a hidden jewel. The teachers go above and beyond to teach the students and all the extras just add to the great atmosphere that is Vienna.

Posted September 23, 2013
My school is small enough to care but big enough to make a difference! I love Vienna!!

Posted September 23, 2013
Vienna is called an elementary school, but in fact it is a community. A loving, caring, exciting, challenging, (and every other wonderful "ing" word you can come up with) community. Vienna meets EVERY child where they are and inspires him/her to move forward. The kind, helpful, encouraging way that Vienna children treat each other speaks volumes about the teaching they receive. At the risk of 'overselling' Vienna, it is simply the best school in which I have ever set foot.

Posted June 05, 2013
Love Vienna! If you are looking for a school that is family-oriented that teaches the whole child please check us out! Left another school after visiting here once. you can not go wrong with this hidden Jewel in Pfafftown.

Posted December 08, 2011
We like this school! Artwork on the walls made by kids. Really warm atmosphere. Nice teachers. Good support staff. Kids welcoming to new students.

Posted December 01, 2011
I cannot begin to tell you how much I love this school... My oldest daugher started here when she was in 3rd grade and vienna did wonders with her! My youngest daughter began vienna and we moved so she is now in another school in the district that is supposed to be one of the top school.. Needless to say we will be returning to Vienna because there is so much more to this school! Mrs Dee's makes your child feel like they are one of her own this is a wonderful school and cant wait to bring my daugher back next year! She cant wait either!

Posted March 05, 2010
My daughter started Vienna at the end of fourth grade. I was worried about her starting a new school so late in the game and if she would get lost in the shuffle. WOW, this school is so wonderful and she excelled as if we hadnt moved and changed schools at all. MS. DEES is the best thing that any school system could ever ask for. She is the asst Principal but as far as im concerned she is the SCHOOLs everything. She is the most personable person who you can tell truly cares about each student and her teachers and staff. Her entire heart and soul is in this school and our children. I can not say enough good things about her and how happy my daughter is at Vienna. Makes me even happier that we moved to enjoy such a wonderful school even if for a short time.

Posted January 11, 2010
Vienna is like no other school! It is a home for all children. The school is a community of students, parents, teachers, administrators working to nurture each child and provide an appropriate level of challenge. VIenna provides an appropriate balance between a focus on achievement and raising responsible citizens. It truly is amazing in every aspect!

Vienna Elementary
1975 Chickasha Road, Pfafftown, NC  27040
Last modified Vienna Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Vienna Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 32 reviews.