Pikeville, NC

Posted November 07, 2011
Our 2 kids have been attending NE Elem for the past three years. They have both had first class teachers who really care about the children and encourage parents to get involved. A very structured homework program helps keep kids on track and the staff is very accomidating to the needs of military families. Facilities are top notch and the principal is very attentive to student and parent needs. The CBA school district is the one to be in and NE Elem is a great place for children to attend. Highly recommend this school and this district if you are new to SJAFB or the Goldsboro area.

Posted January 22, 2011
My son is in Kindergarten and so far I only have positive things to say about this school. He is learning a lot and loves going to school. His teachers are great! Can't complain one bit.

Northeast Elementary School 3

Posted October 11, 2009

Northeast Elementary School 0

Posted December 07, 2008
I love this school. My daughter is in the more at four program and she loves it as well. The teachers are wonderful and we love them.

Northeast Elementary School 2

Posted September 10, 2008

Posted October 01, 2007
This School is great my son loves school due to the way that the school projects learning. It is an awesome place to learn. Also not just one person is great they all are and that really makes a difference.

Posted September 16, 2007
- a former student

Northeast Elementary School 2

Posted March 03, 2005
In the two years that my child has been at this school I have not been overly impressed. The principal does not have good communication skills with the students. She is rude and does not show allot of compassion towards them. The second biggest complaint I have is the parking area and the so called improved loading and unloading system that they have now for the parents that bring their children to school. But I would like to add that I am very impressed with both of the teachers she has had and also with the new assistant principal.

Northeast Elementary School
4665 North Carolina 111, Pikeville, NC  27863
Last modified Northeast Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Northeast Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top