Bad
Good

i don't like the school. the students are WAY too ignorant and always think they're better than other people. other kids from different schools get teased and laughed at out of school. those students just need to learn some common courtesy

A great school. The staff and administration are excellent. Mr. Lawson cares about every student.

I love it. The teachers at PMMS are extremely helpful. Mrs. Spell taught us a great deal of things (math, science, and ofcourse helped us when we came to her for personal problems. I personally think the people that should write these reviews are the students who attend the classrooms each day. My 3 years at PMMS have been very peaceful, Everyone tries to get along with everyone, and the teachers couldnt be more comprehensive. Our 8th grade teacher {Mrs.Spell} was like our second mother. Non prejudist school.I love PMMS. I do so very much recomend you to enroll your kids here.

In my experience, this school is tops for the sixth and eighth grade quality of teachers and academics.

I dont understand why Mr.Lawson is not more helpful when kids are being bulled at school. I have talked to Mr.Lawson and his attitude is not warm or comforting to the children or parents.

Last modified Pilot Mountain Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.