Westfield Elementary School 5

Posted October 10, 2013
i love it they r so nice an the r so respectful an its so clean

Westfield Elementary School 2

Posted July 16, 2012
My daughter attends this school. It is great if you don't mind teachers having favorites, If your a student and your parent works at the school they will win all awards, be featured on the school website which is rarely updated and will be made to feel special leaving out all the other children. This school is going on their 3rd principal which doesn't say much to me. There is a lot of teacher shuffling each year also. My daughter loves music and is never picked to sing or play in special programs those are limited to the PTO presidents child and a first grade teachers child. Just very disappointing. We just try to make the best of it. The favoritism gets old real quick.

Westfield Elementary School 0

Posted September 23, 2008
I have found that some teachers do not care about the students or how they do. It's disheartening to see. It's even harder to talk to the principal about it. She is too busy to discuss anything. I guess some people are too busy to do their jobs an educate our children.

Westfield Elementary School 5

Posted May 16, 2007
I believe that Westfield Elementary is the best elementary school in the Surry County School system. The Principal and Asst. Principal are wonderful with the children and the parents. Westfield keeps its parents notified and up to date on all academics and extracurricular activities. Thanks Westfield for everything that you do and the wonderful way you teach and love my children.

Westfield Elementary School 2

Posted May 15, 2007
I feel that before discipline is given to a student that there should be more investigation into the situation. I think that there needs to different leadership in the school. It use to be a very good school & now I think that there needs to be a change. I think that some of the teachers that are there should probably not be there. The principal also needs closer supervision.

Westfield Elementary School
273 Jessup Grove Church Road, Pilot Mountain, NC  27041
Last modified Westfield Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westfield Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.