Pilot Mountain Elementary School 5

Posted November 06, 2012
There are not enough good things to say about this school. The teachers are very kind & friendly. The principal takes the time to get to know ALL students. Not only does she learn the names of the children but she also gets to know their siblings. There isn't a day when I drop my kids off that she doesn't say "hello" to their baby sister. We are leaving the school next week due to a job transfer and it just breaks my heart. PMES has done an amazing job with both of my daughters and they will never know how much they will truly be missed! Finding another school like this one will be very difficult. Keep up the good job PMES Staff! Your hard work does not go unnoticed!

Pilot Mountain Elementary School 5

Posted August 12, 2012
My son has just started but he loves it and I do as well so far.

Pilot Mountain Elementary School
218 Friends Street, Pilot Mountain, NC  27041
Last modified Pilot Mountain Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pilot Mountain Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.