Posted October 01, 2013
Pineville has a great team of teachers and administration! I HAVE had issues and when I spoke to teacher/ principal it was taken care of immediately. The teachers are very caring and they also want your child to learn while having fun. This year we got a new school and with the new school came new things like technology!!! My daughter amazes me with her knowledge of the tech world. Pineville is great, come visit us!!! :)

Posted June 19, 2013
Be prepared for a fight everyday w/ the staff/administration if you have special needs children. Awful leadership.

Posted June 05, 2013
Administration does not listen to parents. They are dismissive and unprofessional. The principle is awful to deal with and his staff isn't much better. I would never subject my child to attending this poor excuse for a school for another year.

Posted February 27, 2013
As a parent who could not be happier with Pineville Elementary School, I felt compelled to share my experience with others. From the moment we stepped foot into this school, we were greeted warmly and could feel the caring & compassion the teachers and leaders have for both the students and parents. Rarely do you find a group of individuals who are so passionate about what they do and to making the educations and school a better place for all. While I believe strongly that there are always varying opinions, I can say that I have to disagree that the leaders and teachers do not listen to parents-I have found it to be quite the opposite. To say that this is a "poor school with students who come in struggling" is a large generalization & one that is not a true reflection of the communities & students that feed into PES. The diversity of students (both ethnically & socioeconomic) is what makes this school unique. It is also one of the things I like most about it. Before passing on PES based on online comments & EOG scores, I encourage all parents to do what we did-visit the school, meet the leaders, & then make an informed decision. I

Pineville Elementary 2

Posted January 02, 2013
Pineville is a poor school that tries really hard and has little to no budget. They do not get rid of bad teachers. Good teachers leave for better administrators. The administration does not listen to the teachers. The kids that come here are struggling to begin with. The school does not listen to parents. If your child is not failing, your child will not receive any help, until the child hits bottom. If your child has any special needs do not go to this school.

Posted October 24, 2012
I picked my up 7 year old daughter from the after-school program at Pineville Elementary this afternoon, October 23rd, 2012 at approximately 5:15pm. I walked into the cafeteria where they were sitting and called my daughter to get her bookbag and coat, it was time to go. She waddled over to me slowly and I asked from across the cafeteria "why are you walking so funny?" she didnt say a word. No teachers said anything, they hardly ever do. As soon as she came within about 3ft of me I could smell the smell of old feces. I took her into the gym and she told me that she had been like that for 1/2 the day. She had feces down her legs and up her back. There is absolutely no way that her teachers or her after-school teachers/workers could not have noticed this. My daughter told me the other kids noticed, but still the teachers did nothing. This is the most disgusting sad situation/school that I have ever dealt with.

Posted April 09, 2011
Pineville Elemenatry is an excellent school. I moved to Pineville from New Jersey. My children came to Pineville reading below grade level but now they are all reading at or above grade level. The teachers and staff of Pineville are among the most caring I have every meet. They make sure that every child feels special. I love this school and would recommend it to anyone.

Posted November 04, 2009

Posted October 23, 2009
I cannot express how grateful I am, that my daughter has had the opportunity to attend this school. Last year our family had to move temporarily to another school district (Huntersville), and had an experience that I would not want for any student or parent, and I realized just how special Pineville really is. The staff at Pineville are warm, kind, genuine, and competent. My child comes home excited everyday, about what she has learned and has done throughout the day. She always looks forward to being involved in the next fun event, and has made amazing friends. We are now moving out of state, and found a home in a school district that is the most like Pineville. I can only hope and pray that the staff and learning experience she has is comparable to what she has experienced with Pineville.

Pineville Elementary 0

Posted September 25, 2009
Is a very good elementary school I am so happy.

Pineville Elementary
210 Lowry Street, Pineville, NC  28134
Last modified Pineville Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pineville Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews.