K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

The teachers are inexperienced and hired out of desperation. The academic integrity of the high school should be called into question. Pre-school teachers are constantly on their phones when they should be watching small children.

I just love this school! My four year old is excited each and every day knowing she is going to school. The staff is amazing and the education and spiritual growth is so rewarding to witness. Her morals and modesty are impeccable and is noticed by others frequently. My daughter sings the cutest songs about letters, new words and God. The curriculum is challenging but very age appropriate. I cant think of one thing I would change.

The academy offers sound instruction and godly worldviews. My children are safe spiritually, intellectually, and physically. I can go to work knowing that they are in good hands.

My daughter started here at 3yrs old. She' s now almost 5 and could easily test at first grade level. The teachers are very involved and the leadership is top notch. They take a christian based value system thats imparted into the curriculum and we appreciate that. The kids are well behaved and I've volunteered on my days off to see first hand the interaction between students & teachers. I'm impressed, I hope my daughter will get Ms. Campbell this year, she takes no stuff and students love her and they learn. All of the teachers seem to be on top of things. I can't recommend it enough.

My son could not get into public school due to his birthday so we chose to place him at SCBA. I have to say it was the best thing we ever did!!! He started school in August and by December he was reading, writing in cursive, reciting the bible and teaching his big brothers about God!!! The cost is affordable and my son absolutely loves it! They do not provide lunch to K-5 students but my son loves to bring his own lunch anyway. Really thinking hard about keeping him there for a few more years!! Would absolutely encourage parents to check this school out!

This school is the best around. My five year old has excelled in Kindergartan like nothing I've ever seen. He recites bible versus even when not in school. I have noticed that there is a hugh difference between public and this private school. I also have a 10 yr old in public school who is really having a hard time, when asked to spell Wednesday, he could not do it but my five year piped up and spelled it correctly! I would recommend this school to anyone. Small classes sizes, excellent teachers, Headmaster and Pastor listen and take care of any issues you may have!

What a fantastic school. Loving and caring teachers. My daughter is scoring a year and a half above the national average in standardized tests. They are also learning to read and write cursive in preschool! Small class size too.

This school is great! The classroom sizes are small and the kids learn so much!! My daughter was in Pre-K reciting verses out of the Bible!

Last modified South Charlotte Baptist Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12