South Charlotte Baptist Academy 4

Posted March 03, 2014
The academy offers sound instruction and godly worldviews. My children are safe spiritually, intellectually, and physically. I can go to work knowing that they are in good hands.

Posted July 27, 2013
My daughter started here at 3yrs old. She' s now almost 5 and could easily test at first grade level. The teachers are very involved and the leadership is top notch. They take a christian based value system thats imparted into the curriculum and we appreciate that. The kids are well behaved and I've volunteered on my days off to see first hand the interaction between students & teachers. I'm impressed, I hope my daughter will get Ms. Campbell this year, she takes no stuff and students love her and they learn. All of the teachers seem to be on top of things. I can't recommend it enough.

Posted May 09, 2012
My son could not get into public school due to his birthday so we chose to place him at SCBA. I have to say it was the best thing we ever did!!! He started school in August and by December he was reading, writing in cursive, reciting the bible and teaching his big brothers about God!!! The cost is affordable and my son absolutely loves it! They do not provide lunch to K-5 students but my son loves to bring his own lunch anyway. Really thinking hard about keeping him there for a few more years!! Would absolutely encourage parents to check this school out!

Posted July 10, 2011
This school is the best around. My five year old has excelled in Kindergartan like nothing I've ever seen. He recites bible versus even when not in school. I have noticed that there is a hugh difference between public and this private school. I also have a 10 yr old in public school who is really having a hard time, when asked to spell Wednesday, he could not do it but my five year piped up and spelled it correctly! I would recommend this school to anyone. Small classes sizes, excellent teachers, Headmaster and Pastor listen and take care of any issues you may have!

Posted November 29, 2010
What a fantastic school. Loving and caring teachers. My daughter is scoring a year and a half above the national average in standardized tests. They are also learning to read and write cursive in preschool! Small class size too.

Posted November 01, 2010
This school is great! The classroom sizes are small and the kids learn so much!! My daughter was in Pre-K reciting verses out of the Bible!

South Charlotte Baptist Academy
12416 Lancaster Highway, Pineville, NC  28134
Last modified South Charlotte Baptist Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
South Charlotte Baptist Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top