Princeton, NC

Posted November 10, 2009
We are very proud of princeton high school. If my child is in class or we are at a sporting event as a family we always feel safe. The staff really cares about the children and their education. Our coaches not only teach game rules but good sportsmanship. If all schools in our country were in the hands of phs staff we would see better educated and more well rounded young adults .

Princeton High 1

Posted June 05, 2008

Posted March 14, 2008

Princeton High 0

Posted March 12, 2008
Princeton is a magnificent school. Since the school is so small it makes us a close knit community. We know almost everyone by name. Growing up with the same kids helps form lifelong friendships. I know I keep in touch with mine. It's a great place to consider if you want your child in a great community.

Posted February 13, 2008
I love Princeton High School. We have such nice people. And you don't hear about that many fights that happen here. But besides that we are a pretty nice school. If your thinking about entering the princeton area you may want to check in on the school. We have some pretty nice teachers too. Overall I would give my school a excellent star!

Posted November 12, 2007
- a former student
It was an absolute joy to attend Princeton High School. Unlike most schools that have large numbers of students, Princeton had a more personable feel. When you were their you didnt feel like a number, everyone knows everyone and treats them like family. I spent 13 years of my life with a special group of people, the class of 2007. We were like brothers and sisters, encouraging one another along and working through any problems we might have had together. The faculty were very helpful and easy to get along with. My favorite staff member would have to be the Biology teacher at Princeton High School. Mr. Greg Godwin always seemed to have time and went the extra mile for anyone in need. I would definitely send my children because I know that they would get a proper education at Princeton High School

Posted May 22, 2007

Princeton High 4

Posted January 26, 2007
- a former student
I had two daughters graduate from Princeton High School, having entered the school in 8th and 10th grades. We moved from Florida, so the experience of leaving their friends made it less than ideal for them. They quickly found new friends and got along fine. I especially appreciated that they assigned another student to show my older daughter around the high school and help her find her classes. They've become life-long friends. I attended PHS myself and had a pretty good experience.

Princeton High
101 Doctor Donnie H Jones Junior Boulevard West, Princeton, NC  27569
Last modified Princeton High is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Princeton High Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top