Posted August 25, 2011
Great teachers, principal and staff. Thanks to teachers' encouragement and support, my daughter, Ayesha was able to write and get her book on school bullying, Buddy Bully published when she was 10-year-old.

Posted September 02, 2009
Good school, teachers go out of their way to make child comfortable and provide a great learning environment for all children, very cooperative with parent.

Posted September 19, 2008
I was terrified when I moved to North Carolina because I had the wrong impression of the school system. My child started out at North and he loves it there. Every teacher he has had has not only had years of experience but the structure he has obtained has been unbelievable. I love the principal and the leadership skills she shows and the teachers are all top notch. My bad impression of the school system was totally off and I'm glad everyone at North proved me wrong. I'm proud to be a Panda Parent!

Posted August 25, 2008

Posted March 24, 2008

Posted March 07, 2005
Overall good school for academic programs although the counties accelerated learning program could use some work. Extracurricular activities have been made available through S.O.S. and the before and after school programs which are greatly needed in this county. The parents as well as the grandparents are thoroughly involved in school activities. We are proud of our son's accomplishments while at North Elementary and will ensure that the high academic standards continue through our involvement.

Posted February 23, 2004

North Elementary School
10390 Nc HIghway 86 North, Providence, NC  27315
Last modified North Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.