Posted June 19, 2013
I am a rising 6th grader or maybe rising 5th grader either way i am going to carnage and from what i here they had have some fights but not everyday and the school has good security and my fiend goes there and she says there are some flaws but the school has great students and great teacher.

Carnage Middle 1

Posted April 20, 2012
Sad to say carnage is not the best learning environment. I recently moved and i had a choice to continue at East Garner magnet middle school, or go to carnage. I was talking to some girls that carnage and the school is bad. EGMMS has flaws, but not like this school. Fights happen everyday, one of the girls say that these 6th graders were smoking in the bathrooms. 6th graders really?! But then again its academic program is above average.

Posted November 23, 2011
I'm an 8th grader at Carnage and it's a pretty great school. I've also come here for 6th gand 7th grade. It's a challenging enough school for you exceed your expectations of yourself, and gentle enough for you not to have too much pressure on your shoulders. There are several great programs and it specializes in pretty much everything. There seems to be thousands of Arts programs including band,orchestra, etc. And the math here goes up to Pre-Calculus! There's also a great principal. The only problem i have is the teachers and punishments. They're both kind of ridiculous. BUt overall, i'm glad i came here. It's helped me see my bright future.

Posted November 08, 2010
I am a current student at Carnage. I think it is a great school on acedemics. Some of the students there are not good people to hang around. People do some bad things but if you stay away from them, you have no problem.

Carnage Middle 3

Posted June 27, 2010
Carnage is a good school, but it has some flaws... like discouraging teachers, and unfair punishments. But there is good principal-parent communication; normally getting about 3+ calls a week about upcoming events. They do put alot of stress on the kids though. The neew principal is great, unlike the old one.

Posted June 22, 2010
My son is a rising 7 grader at Carnage. The teachers at Carnage have been the best I have ever experienced. They make sure that your child is challenged by testing him for a higher goal. The AG program is excellent and the electives are phenomenal. I am extremely happy that my child will be starting 7th grade there.

Posted February 28, 2010
I am an 8th grader at Carnage and went here for 7th and 6th grade as well. Carnage was great 6th and 7th grade but this year it has become amazing. This is due to our new principal. He actually cares about what is going on around the school unlike our old one who we would rarely ever see. I'm on the AG team which is great and I am in the Honors chorus. The fine arts here are great as well. I have never second guessed coming to Carnage. It's like a second home to me. Overall, a great school.

Carnage Middle 5

Posted October 27, 2009
This school has improved a bunch in the past few years. I am an eighth grader and our old principal was really bad, but we have been blessed with a new principal. HE IS AMAZING! Our school is the place to be. The fine arts are outstanding. THe teachers are great! Please send your child here!

Carnage Middle 0

Posted October 21, 2009
The teachers and programs are wonderful in the academically gifted magnate school.

Posted September 25, 2009

Carnage Middle
1425 Carnage Drive, Raleigh, NC  27610
Last modified Carnage Middle is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Carnage Middle Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 37 reviews.