Posted September 11, 2013
My daughter just started kindergarten this year but I am loving the school,the teachers are very caring,even the principal is very friendly and caring .I like the dance and drama classes in kindergarten grade which I haven't heard in any other schools which gives the kids an opportunity to learn n develop an interest in it.

Posted August 29, 2013
Love this school! As a parent, I feel like this school does an excellent job educating each child at the level they are at - and challenging each child to move forward and grow.

Fuller Elementary 0

Posted May 20, 2010
Fuller attends and nurtures the whole child and every child. It is a truly equitable school where each child is visible and valued. I love Fuller and am blessed to have my child part of its community.

Posted December 04, 2009

Posted June 08, 2009
Fuller is a great school. My daughters continue to excel because of the dedicated teachers.Excellent elective program (Piano, Intro to Stage etc.).

Posted July 08, 2008
Absolute phenomenal school. The academic program here is outstanding. As a teacher who worked there and a parent of a child who went there I can't complain. The leadership of the administration is very present and well represented. I never had a bad thing to say about anything or anyone while working there and following my child's education. Kudos to Fuller!

Posted March 19, 2008

Fuller Elementary
806 Calloway Drive, Raleigh, NC  27610
Last modified Fuller Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fuller Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.