Raleigh, NC

Posted March 16, 2015
This has been a wonderful school for all three of our boys, one of whom has graduated and entered middle school. All three of our sons are very, very different in terms of personality and natural strengths. The ability of the teachers to recognize differences and work with each child is incredible. The elective program allows the students to flourish in their own gifts or talents, and also allows for an academic breadth that is hard to match. While the school is geared to give appropriate challenges to each student based on his or her own development, it is not a stressful or high-pressure environment. We could not have found a better match for us.

Posted September 12, 2014
My children have been attending Fuller from K -2 and K- 5th. I have been able to be a PTA member and active in the school through PTA as well as in the classroom as requested by the teachers. I appreciate the open communication from the teachers. The teachers encourage parent involvement. I am loving the vast variety of electives the children can choose from. Principal Fenner is working hard with the board to keep Fuller students safe and have an active learning enviroment. The teachers are well quallified to educate the children to their full potential. Each student gets 1:1 attention and each child is challenged. So glad my children had this opportunity to attend this school.

Posted September 11, 2013
My daughter just started kindergarten this year but I am loving the school,the teachers are very caring,even the principal is very friendly and caring .I like the dance and drama classes in kindergarten grade which I haven't heard in any other schools which gives the kids an opportunity to learn n develop an interest in it.

Posted August 29, 2013
Love this school! As a parent, I feel like this school does an excellent job educating each child at the level they are at - and challenging each child to move forward and grow.

Fuller Elementary

Posted May 20, 2010
Fuller attends and nurtures the whole child and every child. It is a truly equitable school where each child is visible and valued. I love Fuller and am blessed to have my child part of its community.

Posted June 08, 2009
Fuller is a great school. My daughters continue to excel because of the dedicated teachers.Excellent elective program (Piano, Intro to Stage etc.).

Posted July 08, 2008
Absolute phenomenal school. The academic program here is outstanding. As a teacher who worked there and a parent of a child who went there I can't complain. The leadership of the administration is very present and well represented. I never had a bad thing to say about anything or anyone while working there and following my child's education. Kudos to Fuller!

Fuller Elementary
806 Calloway Drive, Raleigh, NC  27610
Last modified Fuller Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fuller Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top