Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted January 17, 2016
I think they are always encouraged to participate and respect the others as well as help them be better on what they do.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted January 17, 2016
Since they follow the 7 habits of leadership ofCovey, they have this values included on what they practice daily!

Posted January 17, 2016
My child has been attending this school for 3 years and we have always felt welcomed by the staff at the office and the teachers, who are always open to listen and provide different channels of communication. My child is learning a lot through the leadership and languages program. She is getting the tools to be more open and proactive.

Posted January 17, 2016
Green Elementary provides my son with an optimal learning environment. Students at Green learn how to be leaders, how to take responsibility for their own actions, and how to support each other. With daily foreign language instruction, students at Green will be better prepared to navigate our world. I wouldn't send my son to any other school.

Posted January 17, 2016
This school has provided my child the opportunity to learn in an environment that represents the community around us. The teachers are supportive and want nothing but the best for the entire student body.

Posted January 17, 2016
My son has excelled since being at Green Elementary. I love that my son is learning how to be a leader and that he studies Mandarin. I feel he will be prepared in this global society.

Green Elementary 4

Posted November 24, 2015
My son went to Green for his Kindergarten year and now first grade. We loved the time in kindergarten. He had such a great teacher and made great progress. I like that they teach the 7 habits, leadership and he has Spanish every day. I like the staff. Everybody is friendly and open to talk to parents.

Posted February 08, 2014
My son has been at this school for 4years and it has been an extremely wonderful experience. The staff are ALL loving and caring for them as children as well as super encouraging & promotional of them as individuals. My son is challenged in his learning individually without feeling frustrated or overwhelmed. Lastly, I am so excited about the ease & constant communication that comes home from school keeping parents informed of events & opportunities. They run a pretty consistent & strict yet loving and fair environment. I am also very proud & impressed that the principal & assistant principal are present & involved with activities/programs. I love sharing Dante (my son) with the the Green team and can't wait for my daughter BellaRose to experience the same. Mel Wilson

Posted October 09, 2013
My son is in K and I find this school to be exceptional in thier teaching and caring. My son has come home and told me what he has learned and the leadership teachings are being instilled in him at such a young age. The teachers are courteous to students but firm. If there is a problem they seem to take care of it. I feel very safe about sending my child to this school. He is learning Mandrian Chinese and being in K that is alot to retain, but he is doing great.

Green Elementary 4

Posted October 08, 2013
This is my children first year at Green and we were greeted with arms. The teachers and personnel were friendly and happy to see us. During open house the PTA took time out to invite all parents to get involved with the cause of parent/teacher involvement. I appreciate the teacher s initiative to communicate with parents to be aware of what s going on in the classroom. The leader s at Green show their dedication to enhance the learning experience of every child.

5307 Six Forks Rd, Raleigh, NC  27609
Last modified Green Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.