Bad
Good

Best school ever!! I am so happy my son attends JGES!!! The teachers are awesome, admin is great and the school runs like a well oiled machine!

Jeffrey's Grove Elementary School is amazing. My son is attending kindergarten this year and has been fortunate enough to be in the SPLASH (Spanish Immersion) program (only 2nd year in existence). His teacher is amazing, he loves it & he's excelling. The PTA, Principal & VP have all also been a blessing. We are very fortunate to be part of the JGES Eagles!!

This is our 5th yr at JGE. I definitely feel like our child has been challenged academically and grown socially since Kindergarten. A relatively shy person, she has been able to excel in her academics and thanks to very caring teachers, she has thrived and blossomed. There is a very active PTA program that is working tirelessly throughout the year to support student extension programs and staff alike. There are also opportunities for after school programs such as Girls On the Run, and a similar boys program. There is also tennis for boys and girls. Both of these activities are outsourced and available for a fee. I will mention that in the past year or two, since the school reassignments, there is not as much diversity as there once was.

Jeffreys Grove is a great school. The staff, parents, students are amazing. Both of my children graduated from JGES and I'm so thankful they were able to attend such a fabulous school for K-5.

So proud of the recent test results!!! Really shows how far along the school has come. Setting high goals for our students really pushes them and the results are amazing. Congrats to the teachers and staff at JGE! The results of your hard work are reflected in the continued improvement of the EOG scores! So thankful we are part of Jeffreys grove

Best school in Wake County!!! We just started last year and have had a great year in 1st and 4th grades.

This school is making great strides in academic achievement each year. As we enter our forth year here, we have seen many changes,all for the better. The school is striving to be top notch and is well on its way. Full of caring teachers and staff, I recommend this school to anyone! PTA is also fully active in creating a great community centered school.

This is our second year at Jeffreys Grove and we love it! The administration and teachers are excellent. They have added several new programs to help the students excel in different capacities. The PTA is extremely dedicated to the school as well. It is a small school and I am liking that! We will be staying at Jeffrey's Grove no matter what our choice next year.

Jeffreys Grove School is Raleigh's best kept secret. We have enjoyed it for the past 5 years. The teachers and staff are wonderful and caring, and the resources are state of the art. I am always impressed by what my children are learning!

My son has thoroughly enjoyed his four years at Jeffrey's Grove. He's made wonderful friendships (as have we as a family), soared in his learning experiences, and enjoyed numerous opportunities to explore learning and share his own topical "expertise" beyond the standard textbook approach to teaching. We love JG and you will too.

Last modified Jeffreys Grove Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.