Posted April 21, 2014
Jeffrey's Grove Elementary School is amazing. My son is attending kindergarten this year and has been fortunate enough to be in the SPLASH (Spanish Immersion) program (only 2nd year in existence). His teacher is amazing, he loves it & he's excelling. The PTA, Principal & VP have all also been a blessing. We are very fortunate to be part of the JGES Eagles!!

Jeffreys Grove Elementary 4

Posted January 27, 2014
This is our 5th yr at JGE. I definitely feel like our child has been challenged academically and grown socially since Kindergarten. A relatively shy person, she has been able to excel in her academics and thanks to very caring teachers, she has thrived and blossomed. There is a very active PTA program that is working tirelessly throughout the year to support student extension programs and staff alike. There are also opportunities for after school programs such as Girls On the Run, and a similar boys program. There is also tennis for boys and girls. Both of these activities are outsourced and available for a fee. I will mention that in the past year or two, since the school reassignments, there is not as much diversity as there once was.

Posted July 06, 2013
So proud of the recent test results!!! Really shows how far along the school has come. Setting high goals for our students really pushes them and the results are amazing. Congrats to the teachers and staff at JGE! The results of your hard work are reflected in the continued improvement of the EOG scores! So thankful we are part of Jeffreys grove

Posted May 02, 2013
Best school in Wake County!!! We just started last year and have had a great year in 1st and 4th grades.

Posted January 12, 2012
This is our second year at Jeffreys Grove and we love it! The administration and teachers are excellent. They have added several new programs to help the students excel in different capacities. The PTA is extremely dedicated to the school as well. It is a small school and I am liking that! We will be staying at Jeffrey's Grove no matter what our choice next year.

Posted January 11, 2012
Jeffreys Grove School is Raleigh's best kept secret. We have enjoyed it for the past 5 years. The teachers and staff are wonderful and caring, and the resources are state of the art. I am always impressed by what my children are learning!

Posted January 11, 2012
My son has thoroughly enjoyed his four years at Jeffrey's Grove. He's made wonderful friendships (as have we as a family), soared in his learning experiences, and enjoyed numerous opportunities to explore learning and share his own topical "expertise" beyond the standard textbook approach to teaching. We love JG and you will too.

Posted January 11, 2012
Jeffreys Grove is a fabulous elementary school that has provided my children amazing things - academic and personal confidence, a love of writing, an appreciation for math, great teachers, mentors and friends. I can't believe how much our children have grown. Lisa Cruz is a dedicated, innovative leader who makes a major improvement every time I turn around. The teachers are high energy, professional, passionate and talented. You receive personal attention & your children departs with strong socialization/emotional skills. I wish our oldest didn t have to graduate this year, but our comfort is that she is truly prepared for middle school. I can t recommend this school enough. I am so thankful that our children have had the opportunity to attend JG and that I have been able to be a part of the fabulous JG community. The Simpson family

Posted January 10, 2012
Frankly, Jeffreys Grove is a great little secret that I'm hesitant to share. It is a small school so it really is a little community. It was great before but becoming part of the Global Network has made it even better. Our son is at a higher academic level and I feel that he has been challenged to excel. The teachers and staff are warm and caring and the PTA is very active. Couldn't be happier.

Posted November 14, 2011
We love this school! Our child comes home talking about their global projects. She is excited to work on the smart board and ipads that they have in the classroom. We are happy that we choose JG!!!

Jeffreys Grove Elementary
6119 Creedmoor Road, Raleigh, NC  27612
Last modified Jeffreys Grove Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jeffreys Grove Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 21 reviews.