Raleigh, NC
Students enrolled: 2,506

Posted June 05, 2014
MHS has been a wonderful school for my two children. The IB magnet status has simply made it even better. Ms. King and the staff are outstanding and on top of any issues. The PTSA is the best I've seen and do an excellent job with fundraising and supporting the teaching staff. The staff, PTSA, and many parent volunteers are supportive of all students through clubs, sports, tutoring, mentor program, etc. MHS is a very caring and encouraging environment to help every child succeed.

Posted June 14, 2013
All My three childen graduated from Millbrook HS in 2000/2001 and want on to get thier College degree's and now all three work for the County of Wake.

Millbrook High 4

Posted January 17, 2012
The leadership at this school is terrific. My daughter spent 8 years in private school before becoming a freshman at Millbrook last year. Millbrook has been a breath of fresh air for her. She loves it there and has continued to do well in class. We are so grateful that the IB Programme has arrived and look forward to the rewarding challenge it will offer her.

Posted August 23, 2011
Millbrook continues to do great job preparing its students for whatever they choose to do after high school. The new IB program offers even more opportunities for its students. we are lucky to have this school in our community.

Posted June 15, 2009
Millbrook has a staff more dedicated than any other school I or my children have been to. The IB program coming to Millbrook within the next few years promises to bring even greater opportunities for students at this school.

Millbrook High 1

Posted March 31, 2009

Millbrook High 0

Posted January 15, 2009
This is my daughter's sophomore year at Millbrook. She came from a private school, where she graduated in a 8th grade class of less than 50 students. Although it took some adjustment in her freshman year, she is very happy at Millbrook. As a parent, I believe the key to a student's success is for them to become involved with school sports, clubs, and basically, any type of extra-curricular activity being offered to them. They will then have pride in their school, and for the most part (in their core classes anyway) be among a great group of kids! It's certainly all about choices. The most recent awarding of the IB program at Millbrook can only bring great things to our school. GO WILDCATS!

Posted January 14, 2009
Millbrook was the best school ever. The teachers pushed us to become the best that they knew that we could be. I graduated in 2005 and I still miss Millbrook. Even though we had alot of nuckle heads the teachers still tried to help them. I've never seen any teachers nor the rest of the staff give up on the trouble making students. Now the sports have actually went down within the last couple of years. But I still attend many of the games and alot of the other ALUMNI. Millbrook ROCKS

Posted October 28, 2008

Posted August 07, 2008
I will be a senior at Millbrook this year and I absolutely love it! Everyone is always willing to help if you ever need anything. To obtain strong relationships with the staff and administration you have to get involved in the school. That is one thing I stress to parents and students who ask me about the school. What you put into the school is what you'll get out of it. I hold offices in many clubs, I am on the tennis team, and I also started a tutoring program last year. There are always going to be bad things about schools but in Millbrooks case, the pros outweigh the cons by thousands. The past year students have really come together to cheer on our amazing football & basketball teams, the students also make others feel like they are part of the school by reaching out.

Millbrook High
2201 Spring Forest Road, Raleigh, NC  27615
Last modified Millbrook High is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Millbrook High Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top