Bad
Good

This school Is way more than its rating. My child needs a little extra help and he gets what he needs and more. Really fantastic kindergarten team! Not only did they educate my child but they also cared for him. First grade is off to a great start! We are excited for another year at Baileywick.

Baileywick has a small school feel -- our 1st grader started with her K class, and is actually 'happy' to go to school nearly every day. Her instructors have been engaged throughout the time our child has been in.

For a public school, Baileywick finds a way to maintain the small town vibe and smaller classrooms. Teachers are engaged and seem to really have a passion to teach. The student body is a realistic mix of all races and backgrounds. We are glad both of our kids attend Baileywick. We would love to see more after school options. And also think THE PARENTS (coming from a parent) SHOULD GET MORE INVOLVED IN SCHOOL ACTIVITIES. Movie night, fall festival, field trips are all AWESOME things to do at Baileywick.

We have been very happy with the entire Kindergarten team! These teachers are amazing and give their 100 percent everyday. Our daughter is learning so much and seems to really enjoy her time there. Also appreciate the smaller class sizes that allow more one on one time.

I have a 1st grader at Baileywick and next year a younger sibling will attend as well. I have to say my experience has been a little mixed. The teachers are great and they are the primary people who guide your child. I can't say much about the specials teachers though, specifically music & art don't get talked about at home & my son loves both subjects. The Asst. Principle is fantastic! Love the family movie nights and other school wide events. Unfortunately they do not have many resources for AIG, only 1/2 time person. I wish they had a few elective options or clubs kids could join. The website is terrible and does not accurately reflect the school.

I have a second grader at Baileywick Elementary and I am very pleased with Baileywick. My daughters teacher is new to Baileywick this year and my husband and I are very happy she's our daughters teacher. My daughter loves going to school. Her teacher updates parents with what is going on in the classroom via twitter, email, classroom website, and newsletters. The PE teacher is also wonderful. My daughter participated in First and Fitness this year and has an interest in running and being healthy since. The PTA is very active and plans outings and family nights for parents and kids frequently. Baileywick Elementary is a wonderful small community school that is very welcoming with grade A teachers.

After relocating from a HUGE A-rated school in Florida, I have high hopes for our experience at this small school. Wake County is implementing the Common Core Standards this year, so there have been some significant curriculum changes, but the teachers and new vice-principal have been on it and available to answer any questions. So far we are very pleased with our choice in school.

I can say without a doubt, the teachers, including the music, art, Coach, and librarians were "Baileywick" and are what we considered the real strength behind the children. We have enjoyed our daughters to date learning experience. However, our interaction with the principle has been very demotivating, stressful, & useless based on our dealings. Point being, we felt we were interacting with any concerns, issues with the principal with a lack of respect, trust and fairness which has been a very disappointing experience for our daughter as well. It is important to have an all around positive learning experience for your child, however, having a strong ethical leadership within a principal is important. The Asst. Principal was wonderful, and would fill the role more efficiently than the actual principal, especially not under that dictatorship. Meet and greets are very important with the admin arena besides knowing who your child will be taught by. We love the teachers, they are committed.

Baileywick is wonderful energetic school with caring progressive teachers,staff, & leaders. Our grandson has thrived there.

The teachers. They care about every child. And, try to find the things that are going to help each specific child succeed

Last modified Baileywick Road Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.