Phillips High 0

Posted January 05, 2009
I love this school. Every day it challenges me to do more and more. The enviroment is calm and relaxed. The schools wonserful despite the negtave press thats often give. (Im white) Its a mixed blanced of students. Id highly recommend it!

Phillips High 5

Posted August 09, 2005

Phillips High 5

Posted August 19, 2004
- a former student
Im a former student(2000) at Mary E. Phillips. I think Mary E. Phillips is a good school. The principal (Mrs.Johnson) she is the best. She like to listen to your side of the story, before she say what she has to say. All the teachers I had when I was there was great even Mr. Howard (History). Overall the school was exciting and fun. I LOVE MARY E. PHILLIPS.

Phillips High 0

Posted August 26, 2003
I had three family members in Phillips at different times. The school is directed towards at risk teens, but there's no extra saftey measures. The staff isn't trained in dealing with a crisis, the students aren't trained in any saftey measures except fire drills. The amount of teachers is lower than in most high schools due to the fact that they are not considered a public school. The teachers seem unable to make any connection to most of the students. Dates that are set for certain events like after school activities or in school meetings for seniors are hardly ever kept.

Phillips High
1923 Milburnie Road, Raleigh, NC  27610
Last modified Phillips High is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Phillips High Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.