K-8|Private

Bad
Good

We have been apart of the Cathedral family for six years. Wonderful atmosphere, great teachers and we could not be happier

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly agree

The Cathedral leadership will not tolerate bullying and is dealt with immediately and without hesitation

Develops character: Strongly agree

"We love God, learning and each other". This is the motto said every morning by the faculty and students at assembly

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

They are passionate, caring and committed to providing our children a wonderful education and life skills

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

The school does a nice job balancing the amount of homework assigned by grade level

My daughter starting Cathedral school in her 3rd grade year. From the moment we began school at Cathedral I knew it was the best decision I could have made for her. The teachers were amazing in every way possible. Her education was guided with loving hands. life long friends , parents and teachers are a real team and support system. if you are looking for the best education partnered with a loving family environment Cathedral is your school . my daughter went on to Cardinal Gibbons and is graduating this year from College. She always has said that her years at Cathedral were her best years and the education she received at cathedral even though it was elementary and jr high prepared her for college. We will forever have a special place in our hearts for Cathedral school

We are so grateful for this school. My daughter started Kindergarten in August 2013 and she is so happy there. The learning environment is excellent, everyone at the school is friendly and there's so much opportunity to volunteer and be involve. We are not Catholic but we still feel like we are part of this loving community.

My daugther is a kindergartener at Cathedral School and she and I love it! Before she was accepted into Cathedral we went to visit/tour the school twice; once during the open house and another time after that. Both times we received a warm greeting by students and faculty members. In addition to the close nit community at Cathedral, my child has been challenged academically and receives continued support and encouragement from Cathedral's faculty and staff. I look forward to seeing her graduate from Cathedral in 2020! Go Knights!

When we were looking for schools around the area, we were told about Cathedral. We compared it to schools such as The Raleigh School and Ravenscroft. We chose Cathedral for its atmosphere, committment to academic excellence and high standards for the children, staff and teachers. Parents are encouraged to be involved and are! We LOVE Cathedral and more importantly, so does our daughter.

My daughter attended Cathedral School when my husband and I moved to Raleigh, NC. I was very pleased with the atmosphere and the community/family feel of the school. This was definitely one of the best choices that I made!

Last modified Sacred Heart Cathedral School is a Private school that serves grades K-8