School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

GRACE Christian School is a non-denominational K-12 college prep program. GCS has a five-year accreditation from ACSI and AdvancED. Loving community, Christian worldview, academic excellence and 21st century technology are hallmarks of our wonderful school. Our SAT scores average 1783, higher than all but one of the public schools in the Raleigh area. We are currently conducting a one to one Macbook program for grades 4-12 and have SMARTBoards in all K-3 classrooms.
December 7, 2011

Posted November 18, 2014
Outstanding academics and teachers! Highly recommend this school for anyone looking at a Christian private school setting!

Posted November 04, 2014
I have taught at GRACE for 16 years, and I love it. Faculty and staff are all supportive of each other and of students while maintaining a high academic standard. We strive to prepare them, not only for college, but for living out their faith in a challenging world. I wouldn't want to work anywhere else.

Posted November 04, 2014
GRACE exemplifies what a loving community is all about! The school not only provides a wonderful education, but it goes a step further in developing and molding the heart condition of every child by emphasizing, on a daily basis, that Christ teaches us how to love others.

GRACE Christian School 4

Posted November 01, 2013
Since your students are going to be spending a great portion of their day with adults, it is these adults (the teachers at GRACE) that you would want influencing their lives. As GRACE grows and adds resources year by year, the teachers are still their greatest assets.

Posted October 29, 2013
Highly organized and Pro-Active with the students and parents. Consistent communication provided through email to keep parents in the loop on any and all events, goings on, etc. Staff and faculty are very in tune with curriculum, kids progress and welfare and are energetic and friendly. Quite a change coming from public schools just last year. We are very excited to see our 2 kids progress to broadening their knowledge, whom care about others, provide volunteer work for the community, become more independent and confident in their abilities.

Posted October 29, 2013
Top notch school! My daughter transitioned in to Grace in 7th grade and it was seamless. Her experience here has been completely positive -- she loves the environment, the staff, the curriculum, and loves being part of a Christian school. Thank you, Grace, for making this such a special school.

Posted October 27, 2013
GRACE is a safe, loving environment for my children to learn and grow in. The academics are fantastic, the staff is loving and the students are kind, eager learners. I highly recommend GRACE Christian School!

Posted October 27, 2013
Just a great school. Our son has been there since Kindergarten (in 11th grade now). We feel so blessed that he has been part of this nurturing but still challenging environment all this time. He has thrived at Grace Christian and we think he's very well prepared for college. The teachers, staff, administration, anbd board have established a school, that first and foremost, develops Christian character in the young people. As parents, we love seeing the other kids our son has in his peer group. The school has great Advanced Placement opportunities; great athletic opportunities; as well as great community service opportunities. The teachers are outstanding. Every single one our son has had ... has gone above and beyond the instruction (which is superlative) to be models of what it means to be a Godly person. We could not be more pleased w/ our experience at GCS (& the tuition has stayed flat over the past 3 years which is amazing).

Posted October 26, 2013
We are pleased our grandson is a member of the Kindergarten class at Grace Christian. We enjoy the attitude they teach of putting others first and helping others, being kind, considerate, mannerly ... saying "yes mam, thank you, and please" and learning to share. We are amazed at how much he has learned in such a short period of time. His vocabulary and pronunciation were outstanding before his parents enrolled him at Grace, but each time we interact with him now, we are hearing words and phrases and just general conversation that is all new to him and us! He is so eager to share what he learns everyday and has greatly improved in ways that he was not before comfortable. We also are pleased with the Bible verses he is learning each week and Bible stories he is being taught. We like that he is happy and has a desire to know more and to always be in school. He reminds me of a sponge ... soaking it all in! His teacher has instigated a real desire in him to learn. She knows how to boost his confidence. We are comfortable he is in a safe environment. Everybody at Grace Christian is so nice and cooperative. We feel he is being blessed everyday and we are grateful.

Posted October 25, 2013
I am a grandparent with two grandchildren at Grace. I have been very impressed with the curriculum and what my grandchildren learn. Most of all, I'm impressed with the caring, compassionate, very able teachers and principal. They have been wonderful working through problems my grandchildren have had with school work as well as emotional problems and my grandchildren are just doing great. We had one very difficult year with one of the children and I know she would not have made it through at year at public school. The teachers were so kind and understanding and worked with her and her parents and now she is just doing great. I love Grace!

GRACE Christian School
801 & 1101 Buck Jones Rd, Raleigh, NC  27606
Last modified GRACE Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
GRACE Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 74 reviews. Top