Grace Christian School 4

Posted November 01, 2013
Since your students are going to be spending a great portion of their day with adults, it is these adults (the teachers at GRACE) that you would want influencing their lives. As GRACE grows and adds resources year by year, the teachers are still their greatest assets.

Posted October 31, 2013
I have been teaching at GRACE for 11 years, and I hope to teacher here until I retire or die. I'm encouraged to have high expectations of my students but am also allowed to support them and give grace to them where I deem it appropriate. In my capacity as yearbook adviser, I get to observe all grade levels at work, and I am constantly thrilled that I work here. After three years in the public school system, I know the blessing it is to be at GRACE Christian School.

Posted October 29, 2013
Highly organized and Pro-Active with the students and parents. Consistent communication provided through email to keep parents in the loop on any and all events, goings on, etc. Staff and faculty are very in tune with curriculum, kids progress and welfare and are energetic and friendly. Quite a change coming from public schools just last year. We are very excited to see our 2 kids progress to broadening their knowledge, whom care about others, provide volunteer work for the community, become more independent and confident in their abilities.

Posted October 29, 2013
Top notch school! My daughter transitioned in to Grace in 7th grade and it was seamless. Her experience here has been completely positive -- she loves the environment, the staff, the curriculum, and loves being part of a Christian school. Thank you, Grace, for making this such a special school.

Posted October 27, 2013
GRACE is a safe, loving environment for my children to learn and grow in. The academics are fantastic, the staff is loving and the students are kind, eager learners. I highly recommend GRACE Christian School!

Posted October 27, 2013
Just a great school. Our son has been there since Kindergarten (in 11th grade now). We feel so blessed that he has been part of this nurturing but still challenging environment all this time. He has thrived at Grace Christian and we think he's very well prepared for college. The teachers, staff, administration, anbd board have established a school, that first and foremost, develops Christian character in the young people. As parents, we love seeing the other kids our son has in his peer group. The school has great Advanced Placement opportunities; great athletic opportunities; as well as great community service opportunities. The teachers are outstanding. Every single one our son has had ... has gone above and beyond the instruction (which is superlative) to be models of what it means to be a Godly person. We could not be more pleased w/ our experience at GCS (& the tuition has stayed flat over the past 3 years which is amazing).

Posted October 26, 2013
We are pleased our grandson is a member of the Kindergarten class at Grace Christian. We enjoy the attitude they teach of putting others first and helping others, being kind, considerate, mannerly ... saying "yes mam, thank you, and please" and learning to share. We are amazed at how much he has learned in such a short period of time. His vocabulary and pronunciation were outstanding before his parents enrolled him at Grace, but each time we interact with him now, we are hearing words and phrases and just general conversation that is all new to him and us! He is so eager to share what he learns everyday and has greatly improved in ways that he was not before comfortable. We also are pleased with the Bible verses he is learning each week and Bible stories he is being taught. We like that he is happy and has a desire to know more and to always be in school. He reminds me of a sponge ... soaking it all in! His teacher has instigated a real desire in him to learn. She knows how to boost his confidence. We are comfortable he is in a safe environment. Everybody at Grace Christian is so nice and cooperative. We feel he is being blessed everyday and we are grateful.

Posted October 25, 2013
I am a grandparent with two grandchildren at Grace. I have been very impressed with the curriculum and what my grandchildren learn. Most of all, I'm impressed with the caring, compassionate, very able teachers and principal. They have been wonderful working through problems my grandchildren have had with school work as well as emotional problems and my grandchildren are just doing great. We had one very difficult year with one of the children and I know she would not have made it through at year at public school. The teachers were so kind and understanding and worked with her and her parents and now she is just doing great. I love Grace!

Grace Christian School 4

Posted October 25, 2013
Great school! We just moved to the area and have been here 3 months. We enrolled our child into the 6th grade. We were looking for a school that had good academics, an athletic department with variety, and was up to date in todays society with electronics. We have to move around a lot because of jobs so this is the 3rd elementary school she has been enrolled in. This school by far surpasses all our expectations! Everyone is so friendly and helpful! We have thoroughly enjoyed our experience so far. This is our first time attending a private school but I can honestly say that I will never go back to public! What a difference it has made in my child. She has always been a great student who made good grades, but since attending this school her "spirit" or "guard" is finally let down. She is not afraid to just be herself. Middle school is such a hard age to figure out who you are and where you belong. I am beyond thrilled that she will be in this school during these challenging years. I am rating it 4 stars out of 5 because there is always room for improvement with anything!

Posted October 25, 2013
Grace Christian is a wonderful school to be a part of. The teachers are outstanding in knowledge, character, and grace. Technology is at the forefront of education and many teaching styles are implemented, reaching students of varying learning types. The leadership (office staff, principals, and head of school) is constantly striving for excellence and seeking the Lord in all areas of serving the school. We are blessed to be part of the Grace Christian Family.

Grace Christian School
801 & 1101 Buck Jones Rd, Raleigh, NC  27606
Last modified Grace Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Grace Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 76 reviews.