PK-5|Private

Bad
Good

I am a parent of of a kindergarden student. I highly recommend Chesterbrook academy elementary school raleigh, nc the school very kindly accepted my son who was behind and with two week I could see the improvement and motivation my son has in learning new things. As a parent I am very graceful to all the staff, K teacher and the principal.

As first time parents dealing with Wake County and the roller coaster that is kindergarten admission, it was such a pleasure to take a tour of Chesterbrook Academy and get to know Principal Williams. His educational beliefs lined up with ours and we just knew it'd be a great fit for our child. She has flourished all year round and constantly astounds us not only with her "book" learning but her compassion and character. I could not recommend CBA enough!

We absolutely love CB!! The teachers and administrators are wonderful! It is so nice knowing that your child is being taken care of, loved and learning so many new things while you are at work! We couldn't ask for anything more!

Really really impressed with Chesterbrook for summer camp! We may look into transferring schools here for our son. Highly recommended!

Absolutely love Chesterbrook. The staff are wonderful, programs incredible. Almost don't want this little secret to get out, but it is too wonderful not to share. My daughter is not easy to please, but everyday at Chesterbrook she comes home with a smile on her face and inevitably something new she has learned. Love love love this place!

We are from Ecuador and when we came my daughter only spoke Spanish. Chesterbrook Academy made us feel at home, in just 6 months have made my daughter start speaking English, and feel comfortable to their new environment, and she have friends!. The staff are excellent very friendly and concerned about each of the students. They are a great community with very caring and experienced teachers. The best preschool of all!!

Chesterbrook Academy North Raleigh is a wonderful school! We have had a child there for two years (pre-school), and are considering staying for the elementary program. The curriculum is challenging, and my child comes home having learned new things each day. They offer Spanish, art, drama, PE, music and STEM special classes, so it is a very well-rounded education. The teachers we have experience with are very caring and have great parent-teacher communication. You can tell they are happy to be at work, and enjoy their jobs - this to me is very important! In regards to the negative comments in the previous post, I can say that our family has not experienced this. The rooms are typical pre-school rooms with centers and reading spaces. Overall, the snacks are good, and the school is working to make them even healthier! I recommend that interested families come take a tour to decide if it is a good fit. It really is a personal decision. As a parent, I highly recommend this school!

The director is great but I was not impressed with school. The classrooms are a jumbled mess and very distracting. Preschool children are given a choice to take spanish or play. Why pay extra money for special things like spanish to potentially not have them not learn it at all during the year. They are given sugary snacks and drinks that wind kids up and rot their teeth. There a few teachers that shouldn't be teachers. The matter in which they spoke to the kids was unacceptable. It was not the kind, calm and nurturing environment that was described. Certain children are picked as favorites and spent quality time with while other children are left behind to fail. There was a very strange energy in classroom, definitely not warm and fuzzy feeling.

My daughter has been enrolled for two years now at the Strickland Rd location and absolutely loves going to school. They have challenged her to strive to be the best student she can be. The teachers are very caring and involved. She will be returning next year as I have been so impressed how well she is learning and thriving.

Chesterbrook is a wonderful place to send your child for their academic and social emotional growth and development. The teachers are exceptional and the curriculum is comprehensive. He currently is in kindergarten where he is thriving. The small class size is only one of the many advantages to attending Chesterbrook. His teacher is able to differentiate within the classroom to meet all the needs of the students. I am so appreciative that he has access to Spanish at least two times a week as well as music, art, drama, PE and STEM.

Last modified Chesterbrook Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-5