Raleigh, NC
Before care: Yes

Posted March 08, 2012
St. Timothy's School has been a wonderful place for our lower and middle school children. The lower school experience has given them the foundation to be able to soar in middle school. Caring and devoted teachers have helped to shape our kids to be confident and eager lifelong learners. We are very thankful for St. Timothy's and the impact it is making on our lives!

Posted March 08, 2012
We have two children at St. Timothy's. We are very pleased. The teachers take the time to get to know each child's learning style. The class sizes are small and the teachers are top notch. We couldn't be more pleased with our experience.

St. Timothy's School 2

Posted March 05, 2012
We had a very poor experience at St. Timothy's. They cater to the big donors - paying tuition is not enough. They have no support for children with disabilities. Our son was diagnosed with a learning disability and it was suggested we leave the school. Until it was time to pay the tuition for next year. Wake county has fabulous public schools with a lot more resources for kids that need a little extra help. OUr teachers were all fabulous but the administration was very elitist and uncaring...unless you had your wallet in hand.

St. Timothy's School 3

Posted February 15, 2012
I have a 2 students in the school. The lower school is very good and the upper school is very average. There is a slant to the affluent parents and students that is not pervasive but it is there. I have a son who has been bullied a great deal since he started in middle school and it has not relented. I have documented many incidents and met with the adminsitration and nothing is done. The adminstration now have the teachers complaining about him because this year I have been very vocal with my complaints. This is probably my fault. He had no teacher complaints coming into the school year. A new headmaster is coming in the fall of 2012 school year. His old school has some interesting complaints. Bullying is a problem and favortism for the rich.

Posted October 28, 2008
St Timothy's School is excellent! Academically challenging, socially engaging, spiritually uplifting. We have had the pleasure of sending our 2 children to STS and could not be more pleased. Our daughter was in the top of her class at STS and is now in the top of her class at St Mary's School in Raleigh. She was well-prepared for an equally challenging high school curriculum when it was time for her to graduate from middle school. Our son is nearing the end of his time at STS and we only hope to be able to find the same type of quality education for him when he enters high school. We are blessed to be a part of the St Timothys family. Look no further for your child - this is it!

Posted January 18, 2008
My son is in his third year at St. Timothy's (he started in kindergarten) and I couldn't be more pleased. The quality of the teachers is excellent, teacher/parent communication is high, and the curriculum challenges the students. Most importantly, my child loves the school and is thriving in an atmosphere of genuine warmth, caring and concern. I looked at quite a few private schools, and am so grateful I went with my instincts and chose St. Timothys.

Posted December 11, 2007
St. Timothy's has been even better than we hoped. The curriculum is excellent, the teacher/student ratio allows each child a great deal of attention and the staff's wonderful attitude makes them a joy to interact with each day.

Posted December 18, 2006
St. Timothy School of Raleigh North Carolina is a very god experience for kids. I has p.e. art, band, Spanish, Latin and even Journalism. The Quality of academic programs is very good, kids are required to learn the Latin language in sixth, seventh and eight grades, which helps improve there english. At St. Timothy School The involvement of parents is very high. Parents always helpout at school fundraisers and even the carnivals!

Posted February 03, 2006