K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

A lot of the administrators use the Bible to suit their own interests. They seem to be one-sided on a lot of issues. God instructs us to treat others as we would like to be treated. That don't seem to be a verse some of these administrators follow.

Raleigh Christian Academy is the best school in the world!!! Because they care about the teachers, the students, parents and the grandparents!!! My 2 kids go to RCA!!!! And they love it!!! My oldest daughter started in K5!!! Raleigh Christian Academy The Best School in the World!!!!!!!!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

I have heard many things about the teachers at this school that were almost all positive. Teachers are not perfect, but these teachers DO care. Just like your kids, they have their own personalities too. My three kids are all at RCA and in 2nd grade or lower. The teachers and daycare have been great.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Kids are DEFINITELY taught integrity. The school upholds the highest standards. I do know of parents that do not come along-side the teachers at times which seems to be a common problem these days in all schools. However, the teachers here care about your child and teach them the highest standard of moral integrity and honesty. These teachers LOVE there kids.

This school provides a VERY solid scholastic experience AND biblical teaching. Our six year old was writing cursive in K-4 and reading short books. Our 4-year old was doing just as well going through K-4 last year. The kids learn the Bible in Chapel and your teachers will come along-side you for direction. I highly recommend RCA to all my friends and family and do not regret the decision we have made to keep our kids here.

Our daughter has been at RCA for almost three school years now, in 9th, 10th, and now 11th grade, and she loves it. Is it perfect? Of course not, because we as humans are not perfect, nor ever will be. Do they love their students? YES. Do they teach God's Word? YES. Are they different than the world? YES. Are they academically superior to the NC Public Schools? YES. Do they provide multiple opportunities for your student to grow and mature in other non-academic areas? YES. RCA is one of the best options in Raleigh for your child and I would not hesitate one bit to enroll your child there in any grade.

the people at the school are very rude. I would not recommand any parents to re-enroll their children in this school! this is a very bad school examples of christian school.

My son attended RCA from K - 3. We moved him last year at 4th due to personal financial issues, though the school made it very clear they were willing to work with us. From our experience, RCA really is a great school. Having something to compare to, I can say that this school knows how to teach. My child learned core concepts in a way that made him retain knowledge, enthusiastic about learning, goal oriented, and kept him interested about every subject. He actually enjoyed school. As far as staff and teachers, everyone was very friendly to us. My son always had very caring teachers. Communication between his teachers and I was open. And, we never had an issue being a minority/African-American; the student population is pretty diverse in lower school. This was one of the most loving environments for my child. The only issue I had was I felt the Abeka curriculum could stand to be updated a bit but, this wasn't a deterrent.

Graduated from here. Constantly wishing that my parents had never enrolled me in this school. I grew up as a loner in this school, because I could never quite fit in with any single one of the cliques that the school contained.

I thought this school was great when we first enrolled our children because they do a good job of teaching old-school reading, writing and arithmetic. However it did not take long to see that certain families dominate the entire school; if you are not part of their clique, just be aware you will be ostracized. So very sad to see this attitude coming from a Christian school. Needless to say, we have taken our children (and our money) elsewhere.

Last modified Raleigh Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12