Quest Academy 4

Posted October 26, 2012
My child had a tough start with a bad petty teacher, but since then, each teacher has been better and my child has gotten used to the tight rules and regs...The principal probably could have benefited from more time spent with younger kids and how to get the best out of some kids using praise rather than only strict disiplinarianism. (should be a word) You will get a high standard of work ethic and set your child on an advanced course.

Posted March 17, 2010
WOW! I love Quest. It's quite tiny and we are the greatest of friends. We are not kidding when we say we are like family! There is so much love in the Quest building and we are truly one large family. The teachers care about each student and nurture them to their full potential. The teachers are amazing and do a fantastic job teaching us in creative and fun ways and are passionate about teaching us. I'm in eighth grade now, soon to be graduating, and I am so thankful for the time I had to flourish as a student and person at Quest! :)

Quest Academy 0

Posted September 18, 2009
Its the best school my kids have attended. My son had to write about his second grade class and he wrote,'It was the best time of my life.' There are only 15 students per class so they get the attention and help they need.

Quest Academy 0

Posted May 19, 2008
I am a student in seventh grade at quest, and so far the small, tight knit environment has been wonderful. More than a great education is garunteed at this marvalous school, life long friends and a safe habitat are there to. I'm sure other public schools are great, and accept that Quest is not for everyone, but it has been excellent for me! :-) XD :D

Posted January 21, 2008
We found this school after sending a sibling to regular Wake Count public schools. What a difference. They hire great teachers, work the kids hard, but build them up. Excellent!

Posted February 20, 2007
- a former student
I am also a graduating senior, class of 07 and I was at Quest for 6th, 7th and 8th grade. The middle school years are so important to getting on the right educational 'track'. With the solid education I received at Quest, I was able to start on the advanced track in high school with a good base of Algebra and English. I am an AP student and have been admitted to State and I strongly feel that Quest laid the important foundation to help me succeed in high school. The small environment was a crucial part of helping me excel to my own academic level and develop a strong relationship with my teacher as I matured into a young adult. The lack of school based extracurricular activities is not a problem since they are needed to get into the school. I would repeat my years at Quest in a heartbeat.

Quest Academy 2

Posted October 12, 2006

Quest Academy 2

Posted August 06, 2006

Posted June 05, 2006
- a former student
I'm a graduating senior, class of 06, I went to Quest Academy for 7th and most of 8th grade. The teachers I had taught me not only scholastic knowledge but also things I would need to know out here in the real world. The class size is so much smaller than most public schools, I had 8 other studends with me in both 7th and 8th grade. A student gets so much more one on one time with the teachers. :)

Posted September 01, 2005
'm so thankful that my youngest began in Kindergarten, because I have no doubt that those students are extremely well prepared for the upper grades. The teachers' expectations are extremely high, and the children quickly learn to be responsible for their work and their materials. It is a fun learning environment as well.

Quest Academy
10908 Strickland Road, Raleigh, NC  27615
Last modified Quest Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Quest Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews.