Bad
Good

My child had a tough start with a bad petty teacher, but since then, each teacher has been better and my child has gotten used to the tight rules and regs...The principal probably could have benefited from more time spent with younger kids and how to get the best out of some kids using praise rather than only strict disiplinarianism. (should be a word) You will get a high standard of work ethic and set your child on an advanced course.

WOW! I love Quest. It's quite tiny and we are the greatest of friends. We are not kidding when we say we are like family! There is so much love in the Quest building and we are truly one large family. The teachers care about each student and nurture them to their full potential. The teachers are amazing and do a fantastic job teaching us in creative and fun ways and are passionate about teaching us. I'm in eighth grade now, soon to be graduating, and I am so thankful for the time I had to flourish as a student and person at Quest! :)

Its the best school my kids have attended. My son had to write about his second grade class and he wrote,'It was the best time of my life.' There are only 15 students per class so they get the attention and help they need.

I am a student in seventh grade at quest, and so far the small, tight knit environment has been wonderful. More than a great education is garunteed at this marvalous school, life long friends and a safe habitat are there to. I'm sure other public schools are great, and accept that Quest is not for everyone, but it has been excellent for me! :-) XD :D

We found this school after sending a sibling to regular Wake Count public schools. What a difference. They hire great teachers, work the kids hard, but build them up. Excellent!

I am also a graduating senior, class of 07 and I was at Quest for 6th, 7th and 8th grade. The middle school years are so important to getting on the right educational 'track'. With the solid education I received at Quest, I was able to start on the advanced track in high school with a good base of Algebra and English. I am an AP student and have been admitted to State and I strongly feel that Quest laid the important foundation to help me succeed in high school. The small environment was a crucial part of helping me excel to my own academic level and develop a strong relationship with my teacher as I matured into a young adult. The lack of school based extracurricular activities is not a problem since they are needed to get into the school. I would repeat my years at Quest in a heartbeat.

Last modified Quest Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.