Dillard Drive Elementary 5

Posted September 23, 2012
I love DDES because I attended dillard 1st grade through 5th and I got to know all the teachers. They en they have to be are really nice and strict when they have to be

Dillard Drive Elementary 4

Posted July 31, 2011
My child attended Dillard Drive Elementary from K-5th grade and I will say that our experience was primarily good. I was concerned when I dropped her off for kindergarten but after her first week and throughout the years that she attended, I was fairly confident that Dillard was a good fit for her. Most of the staff was very friendly and nice and I felt as if I could go to them for anything. I can relate to the parent who made the statement about the front desk person there. With the office staff it was kind of hit or miss. For the most part they were friendly to decent but were at times a bit rude and failed to appropriately greet parents who entered the office which made me feel like I was bothering them b being there. I will say that everyone was nice and friendly to my child and treated her with kindness and friendliness which was most important to me. It will be very different for me dropping my child off at a school other than Dillard this school year but she has already contacted some of her former teachers and made plans to go back and visit them.

Dillard Drive Elementary 1

Posted May 09, 2011
As another review stated, front desk person is rude, followed by the principal with a forced smile at all times. I was very happy to remove my child out of that school, where I felt like entering a military base camp; Not "migrant" friendly nor sympathy towards 'minorities'.

Dillard Drive Elementary 5

Posted January 21, 2011
I loved having my daughter go to DDES. I volunteered almost daily and had an excellent relationship with the teachers and the rest of the staff. Sadly I had to move and my daughter could no longer go to DDES. I feel like I lost part of my family when we moved

Dillard Drive Elementary 2

Posted January 06, 2011
My son came to this school mid year. I was very unhappy with the way the school functioned. The office was very unorganized and frankly the secretary and principal were very rude, it seemed to inconvenience them that I was registering my son in school there. To make things worse, when my son and I showed up on monday for him to start school the teacher was not even informed she had a new student and was totally un prepared. We have since pulled him out of that school I was not impressed by any means.

Posted April 27, 2010
Dillard Drive Elementary is a phenomenal school were teachers and students want to come each day. As Dragon Flies soar, so do our students academic achievements.

Posted April 24, 2010
the appreciation of parent involvement from the teachers and staff. everyone works together to make our goals a reality for the students

Posted April 22, 2010
Its a great school with very good teachers my children go there.

Posted April 22, 2010
The encouragement to excell is excellent

Posted April 22, 2010
We have the greatest Teachers/Staff - they are very loving and nuturing to the students. They strive to have the students 'Travel the Road to Excellence'.

Dillard Drive Elementary
5018 Dillard Drive, Raleigh, NC  27606
Last modified Dillard Drive Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dillard Drive Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews.