Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Veo que se esfuerzan mucho cada dia y motivan al estudiantado a superarse. Nunca he sentido ningun tipo de discriminacion por ser inmigrante. Mis hijos estan muy felices en DDES. Mi unica critica es sobre el servicio de autobus. Tenemos que esperar a que el bus haga otra ruta asignada (imagino del middle school) y despues vuelven al colegio a hacer la ruta donde vienen mis hijos, por lo que vienen llegando a casa 45 min despues de haber concluido la jornada escolar, cuando estan a 5 min de nuestra casa.

Mi niño tiene 4 años en la escuela me gusta como se preocupan por qué todos los niños aprendan la interacción con los padres - maestros es muy bueno

My 2 kids go to Dillard Drive, I live so close and my kids love their teachers; Mrs.Vick 1st grade and Mrs. Liso Kindergarten, so far everything has been very good and these 2 women have a lot of patience and were made to be teachers. The principle is a very sweet man and does a great job.

Most of my kids went to dillard drive elementary school and they are now in high school and middle school. And I have my last one is about to graduate this year. It's a Great school and teachers are very helpful towards my kid. Not only it's a great school ...but they are also like a family. because of non stop caring to all the students to make sure they have been helped reaching their goals. The school always have fun activities to support the kids school education needs. I have a great experience with my children from this school, so I definitely recommend this school. :)

Both of my boys are attending ACA. One in Pre-K and the other in 3rd grade. Transitioning from HomeSchool was a scary process for me so I stayed all day in my youngest son in his Pre- K/ K class. I SO enjoyed how kind the children were and how loving the their teacher is. I enjoy that the school is small and each child is so important. The phrase has been coined " learning Club " rather then school. My very active boys are excited to leave early in the morning! So happy!!

I love DDES because I attended dillard 1st grade through 5th and I got to know all the teachers. They en they have to be are really nice and strict when they have to be

My child attended Dillard Drive Elementary from K-5th grade and I will say that our experience was primarily good. I was concerned when I dropped her off for kindergarten but after her first week and throughout the years that she attended, I was fairly confident that Dillard was a good fit for her. Most of the staff was very friendly and nice and I felt as if I could go to them for anything. I can relate to the parent who made the statement about the front desk person there. With the office staff it was kind of hit or miss. For the most part they were friendly to decent but were at times a bit rude and failed to appropriately greet parents who entered the office which made me feel like I was bothering them b being there. I will say that everyone was nice and friendly to my child and treated her with kindness and friendliness which was most important to me. It will be very different for me dropping my child off at a school other than Dillard this school year but she has already contacted some of her former teachers and made plans to go back and visit them.

As another review stated, front desk person is rude, followed by the principal with a forced smile at all times. I was very happy to remove my child out of that school, where I felt like entering a military base camp; Not "migrant" friendly nor sympathy towards 'minorities'.

I loved having my daughter go to DDES. I volunteered almost daily and had an excellent relationship with the teachers and the rest of the staff. Sadly I had to move and my daughter could no longer go to DDES. I feel like I lost part of my family when we moved

My son came to this school mid year. I was very unhappy with the way the school functioned. The office was very unorganized and frankly the secretary and principal were very rude, it seemed to inconvenience them that I was registering my son in school there. To make things worse, when my son and I showed up on monday for him to start school the teacher was not even informed she had a new student and was totally un prepared. We have since pulled him out of that school I was not impressed by any means.

Last modified Dillard Drive Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.