Wildwood Forest Elementary 3

Posted April 28, 2014
It has drastically went down in performance of the teachers and it reflects in the scored of the students. I will be moving and happy my son will be getting needed help.

Wildwood Forest Elementary 5

Posted December 01, 2013
My son attended this school for early intervention and I had no idea what an amazing school this was until he was placed at a bad one. This school (principal included) will make every effort to work with and what is for the best of the child. They were a true blessing in my life and for my son. I have trying to get him back there ever since. Their communication is top notch as well as teachers with a passion for what they do.

Posted September 24, 2013
Wildwood Forest turned out to be better than I was expecting. My son started mid 2nd grade due to some health and emotional issues, and because of that I was very nervous about his starting into a larger school. Ms. Jackie who worked in the office did a tour with us on his first day and helped him adjust to being at the school. He did very well and continues to do well this year in 3rd grade. I think the teachers do an excellent job of teamwork to help all the students do well in school.

Wildwood Forest Elementary 5

Posted February 04, 2013
Both my children attend this school and we have had nothing but wonderful things to say about it. The principal and staff are strong & it boasts some of the best academic scores in the county. The interior building is neat, bright and inviting. Nearly all classrooms have Promethean boards which helps children learn how to use current technology. The PTA is supportive and goes above & beyond to help keep the school climate positive.

Posted January 29, 2013
My daughter is now if fifth grade at Wildwood and has been at this school since kindergarten. The school has been great and she s been lucky enough to have great teachers over the years most notably in 1st, 2nd, 4th and 5th grades. The teachers have always been available when needed and have communicated effectively with me. The principal is very involved and seems to care a lot about the students. My daughter has made many friends here over the years. The PTA also has a strong presence and you can see that during the annual carnival as many people come out and volunteer their time. I ve been happy with this school and I would recommend it.

Posted February 16, 2012
My son has attended this school for three years. His teachers have been amazing, the PTA is strong and I have had a very positive experience regarding opportunities to volunteer and participate in his classes. The staff and administration is responsive and understanding. Its been a great school for our family.

Wildwood Forest Elementary 1

Posted May 16, 2011
We moved and this was our base school. My son was so excited to attend and it could not have been a worse experience. So many things are wrong with this school, and his teacher was just plain awful. It became so bad that after 2.5 months, we pulled him out to homeschool. I would not recommend this school to anyone, ever.

Wildwood Forest Elementary 1

Posted December 09, 2010
How anyoone could give it a rating above 1, are you kdding me? The school is so bad the got rid of the principal and AP. Might get better but I wouldn't put an enemy's kid there. If you went to a school in a slum, then perhaps this MIGHT be an improvement. There are a bunch of good schools in the Wake county, Brassfield, Davis Dr, Highcroft, Green Hope...Stay away for this establishment!

Wildwood Forest Elementary 3

Posted September 24, 2009

Wildwood Forest Elementary 0

Posted June 26, 2008
I was very happy this past year w/ the 1st & 3rd grade teachers that my sons had . The love the school and the classes.

Wildwood Forest Elementary
8401 Wildwood Forest Drive, Raleigh, NC  27604
Last modified Wildwood Forest Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wildwood Forest Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews.