Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Revolving door of substitutes -- and sub-par ones, at that. Apathetic administration who are poor communicators. Some teachers are quite good, but the high teacher absenteeism cancels out any benefit they might offer. You can't make an impact if you're absent half the time. The school needs a stronger, involved, caring administration. It would be best if the current principal didn't return from maternity leave and if they also replaced the asst. principal. Maybe teachers wouldnt be absent so much.

6th grade parent here. Our experience has been nothing short of wonderful. Enthusiastic teachers, welcoming staff and overall great learning environment. Very happy here!

We are very happy at CCMMS. The teachers are AMAZING (we are 6th grade) and truly care about the future of their students and their well being. Their energy towards teaching is very visible. The students really support each other and are happy to see each other succeed. The staff as a whole are wonderful and very welcoming.

Teacher effectiveness: Disagree

When teachers are constantly battling students, protecting students, and keeping themselves out of danger it's hard to be a very effective teacher.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Some students are not disciplined as others are because the principal was afraid of them.

The principal bullies the staff members and openly badmouths them in front of other faculty. When we have asked her to address our concerns about the increased fighting and growing unsafe learning environment, she has not been helpful. A great many of the experienced staff are leaving this school, myself included. I am sorry to leave a school which I have loved so much but the working conditions are untenable.

the school is dangerous and the principal doesn't do anything. Kids brag that they don't get in trouble. It used to be a good school but now kids can't learn because of the trouble makers.

(Part2) These teachers put up with being treated less than but still are extremly kind to everybody. So many kids do disrupt and break rules but the principal will not suspend them or take them out of the class cause she cares about the education of those troubled students, that is perfectly fine until it has put our education and safety at risk. We cant consentrate because during class kids are running loudly through the hallways screaming and singing. This is the wrong place to try and get the education your children deserve and want. if I were a parent I wouldnt even think about sending my child here knowing what I have experienced.

I kept hearing how great this school is but it clearly was all hype. This place is an absolute joke. The kids are completely out of control and the staff does not have a handle on them. Every day my son would come home and tell us about all of the fights, and he felt bad that his teachers were being bullied by the students. I was happy that my son was bringing home good grades, until I figured out that they let him slide because he was not a problem. He didn t have to do anything and was earning high 90 s. He barely had homework and was not learning basic skills like grammar and writing. We have just moved out of the county and he finally has to earn his grades. He said he can actually concentrate now because the kids aren t screaming in class and watching music videos when they are supposed to be working. The only thing my son learned at CCMS is how to be a street thug.

I'm Currently Attending this School, in the 2014-2015 school year. The Kids here are heartless and bullying is often ignored. I wasn't bullied by a fellow student, i was bullied by a racist teacher! But, That's being taken care of. The Good thing is, we have the Best Counselor in wake county. I'm not kidding, she one the best school counselor award earlier in September or something. She's truly and honestly a great person. Teachers at this school Really care! But That substitute, i forgot his name, doesn't do anything but read. He gives us a work sheet but only me and my friend actually do it. everyone else is running and playing around the classroom. anyways, this school is pretty Average.

Last modified Centennial Campus Middle is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.