Posted June 03, 2014
i love Moore square it's one of the best ever middle school ever. they have good staff in there all teachers are kind with their student that is one of the best middle ever. :)

Posted March 23, 2014
Thoroughly pleased with our exprience so far. Ms Mandora is engaging and Ms Noa is one point 105% of the time. More importantly, most of the teachers have been great. I'm thankful!

Posted March 12, 2014
My daughter is a sixth grader and her experience has been exceptional at MSMS. Dr. Bass and Mrs. Mondora are great leaders. Her teachers on the whole have been great to work with and she loves going to school almost everyday! I highly recommend this school!

Posted March 11, 2014
HIDDEN GEM! My son transferred to the Square in seventh grade from out of state. I have not enough words to describe the impact his time at the Square has had on him. The administrators, staff, & teachers are exceptional. My son has evolved from a shy, quiet follower to a confident, caring leader. The staff know him by name and address him with kindness & respect. This year the magnet theme has changed to GT/AG. The opportunities are endless. As for academic, his testing speaks for itself. He scored 4 on all 7th grade EOGs. On the ACT explore testing 99% of the kids in the US who took the test scored below him. Thank you Moore Square!!

Moore Square Museum Magnet Mid 3

Posted September 06, 2013
I have a son that attended this school from 2009-2012. He claims he did NOT like any of the teachers, they were overall horrible & disrespectful to the students. He pointed out various instances where the teachers would make students cry or run out of the classroom due to feeling so humiliated. My son is a very quiet well behaved child so he says he sat in disbelief & in shock compared to how he was raised & with how the staff had little to no control over their students. Now he's at Sanderson High School, doing very well & extremely happy. My son kept A LOT about this school quiet from me until now, where he has experienced more, become out spoken & experienced better schools.

Posted August 08, 2013
This has been a great 3 weeks, after transitiating from elementary!! Glad we chose the Square!!

Posted August 08, 2013
My son was at M2M3 last year. He was extremely sad to leave this school. He had great teachers and made good friends. He had all the support he needed to be sucessful and is now taking all honor classes in high school. My daughter is an AG student. She has thrived at Moore Square. The location is great. The staff is supportive. I recommend this school very highly.

Posted August 08, 2013
This is our second year at Moore Square and we LOVE THIS SCHOOL!!! I love having our son in a smaller middle school, as it has helped his adjustment to middle school so much. The staff learn the students so quickly, and they are so accessible to the parents. Can't wait to send our second child here.

Posted April 20, 2011
I strongly disagree with the negative comments made about the school as a whole. After conducting a two-year search for the best-fit school for my son to attend I was thrilled when he was selected to attend Moore Square. Coming from a very poorly run elementray school I consider the responsive staff (both teachers and administrators) a blessing. My son is in his first year and loves it, he is enthused about the assignments, outings and activities. Additionally, I find the weekly telephone messages from the principal invaluable. Speaking as the parent of a high functioning autistic I couldn't ask for a more supportive and encouraging environment.

Posted November 03, 2010
Staff is great, they offer a supportive and challenging environment for the kids.

Moore Square Museum Magnet Mid
301 South Person Street, Raleigh, NC  27601
Last modified Moore Square Museum Magnet Mid is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Moore Square Museum Magnet Mid Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 23 reviews.