Body Of Christ Christian Academy 4

Posted March 26, 2013
My son loves the school and is learning a lot. I'm always impressed at what he's learning. Not only is learning a lot academically, but also bibically.

Body Of Christ Christian Academy 1

Posted December 02, 2011
I'm disappointed with the academic education my child received at BOCCA. My child received good grades at BOCCA but is struggling academically in public school. The Bible education was good but the academic education is lacking.

Body Of Christ Christian Academy 1

Posted April 25, 2011
I was very disappointed. There were no extra activities such as art, music, computer etc. There is no library to speak of. My child only completed about 2/3 of the Math book and is now behind in public school. Most hurtful of all is I found the pastor in a flat out lie.

Body Of Christ Christian Academy
4501 Spring Forest Road, Raleigh, NC  27616
Last modified Body Of Christ Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-1
Body Of Christ Christian Academy Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.