Posted November 02, 2013
Trilogy is such an awesome school! The teachers, staff and students are very warming and welcoming of my child. He is currently excelling academically and doing very well in all his classes! If your child is struggling academy, try The Trilogy School. It is well worth the investment and I guarantee you will love it there!! There is a lot of student, teacher, and parent involvement and everyone really takes great initiative to make the school be the BEST it can be. The teachers go beyond the call of duty to insure my child receives the education he deserves. Thank you Trilogy School!!

Posted August 10, 2013
Trilogy is just awesome! The teachers are dedicated and go beyond the call of duty to insure every student gets the education they need to be successful in life. If your child is struggling at other schools and is not receiving proper education, TRY THE TRILOGY SCHOOL! Your child will soar leaps and bounds and receive a great education and meet new friends. You'll love it there!

Posted November 09, 2005
The education my son received here surpassed my expections. I directly attribute his success in college to their expertise and caring. They always taught to his individual needs and skills and were able to give him learning skills that enabled him to continue his education. I recommend Triangle Learning and The Trilogy School to anyone who will listen!

Trilogy School
3810 Merton Drive, Raleigh, NC  27609
Last modified Trilogy School is a Private school that serves grades 3-12
Trilogy School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.