Posted May 25, 2014
Highly recommend this great school! We have had a wonderful experience with this amazing Christian school.

Posted May 07, 2014
Our daughter started at this school in the second grade. We were happy with the school and staff, or should we say blinded by the image of the outer layers. The problem like started in the middle school. Our kid was bullied, by not only students but also the staff. Our daughter was told she did not belong there due to her clothing.( just a trendy kid), and was told she was not holy enough. The staff and some of the other kids are extremely judgmental. This lasted for 2 years and then we decided to pull her out of the school. We are now going thru therapy with our daughter due to the damage this school has done. The staff here is so caught up in the image that they forgot what the school was supposed to be about. True people of faith I would like to think would not judge people based on clothes, hair, or income. As parents we regret the day we started our daughter here. If you are a student and are suffering here please have your parents read some of these reviews. If you are a parent and thinking about sending your child here please do some investigating on your own. Ask people in the community about the place. I have met so many people who have the same story as ours.

Posted April 29, 2014
nrca is probably the worst school ever created. Lack of effort from students to try and be nice. Racism is non stop. If you go to nrca expect to be made fun of for having one flaw. It has been the worst experience of my life. Teachers care if your shirt tale is tucked in but could care less if you are making fun of another kid or failing there class. honestly it is a waste of money and i would not recommend it to anyone. makes your child a weaker christian. Went there through middle school and had to leave in high school. It will drive you insane.

North Raleigh Christian Academy 3

Posted March 19, 2014
I have been a student at this school for three years. The students at this school are very extreme. They are either kind and sweet, or vicious and backstabbing. From the first week I was enrolled, I was called names and made fun off consistently. There is SO much hypocrisy going on. Kids will nod, smile, and say the right things in Bible class, and then go and gossip, lie, cheat, and steal. The teacher quality is also spotty and inconsistent. Some of my teachers were awesome and made me want to pay attention and really learn about what they were saying. On the other hand, some teachers are absolutely TERRIBLE. The Bible department at NRCA is awful. While the teachers have the knowledge to teach Bible, they lack the empathy to effectively teach this sensitive subject. In general, the teachers are hypocritical, and don't have the ability to discern between hard-working students and suck ups. Additionally, the administration, while having some amazing staff members, has a general aura of self-righteousness. Basically, don't send your child here if they don't have a thick skin, high self-esteem, and are grounded in their faith.

Posted January 25, 2014
NRCA is a liberal's worse nightmare. The school is deeply rooted in faith and biblical principles. The parents are wealthy, married, college educated, Christian, and totally intolerant of the liberal agenda prevalent in Wake County Public Schools. I'm so blessed that I can send all three of my kids to this school. I love it and I love being totally insulated from liberal public school politics.
2 people found this helpful

Posted January 23, 2014
NRCA is an outstanding school that has provided a biblically, challenging education for my children. I have a graduate of NRCA and she is doing outstanding in her college courses due to the dedicated teachers that prepared her. I highly recommend this school and thank the administration for following the mission and vision of the school.

Posted January 22, 2014
Talk to parents who have been here awhile. Watered down curriculum provides little to no challenge to students academically. Biblical teaching is to the far right extreme- fundamental and authoritative - truly turns children and parents away from embracing God's word. We need to have our children enrolled in a school that will prepare them well for college and life. NRCA is not accomplishing this and we will not return next year.

Posted January 09, 2014
They played music in chapel with axis like miley cyrus, pit bull, and kesha . It was really fun!

Posted December 10, 2013
I have 1 child at this school and I'm ready to put my 2 other children in this fantastic school. The teachers are very accepting and the education is awesome. They believe the Bible and teach it. Most teaachers keep to the basic points of salvation in Christ so the kids can feel free to worship in their own churches without any judgement of style etc. Love it!

Posted October 24, 2013
Tremendous school, with outstanding resources and teachers. No school is perfect but NRCA is tough to beat. What makes this school different his the quality and level of involvement of the parents. We're blessed to have all 3 kids here. I do wish they had an accelerated or gifted program for the truly academically gifted children.

North Raleigh Christian Academy
7300 Perry Creek Road, Raleigh, NC  27616
Last modified North Raleigh Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
North Raleigh Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 50 reviews.