Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (2 responses)

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly disagree

Read my Review it has all the details

Bullying and Physical abuse.... My 8 years old daughter attended Brier creek for the last 2 years; her experience with bullying start almost the first week; when a girl told her “shorty” and she will never going to have any friends because she is ugly. We reported this incident to principle and we were told the issue has been handled; however my daughters is keeps complained about group of girls teasing her and call her names like shorty, ugly, ..etc, during this time we continue to communicate with school staff, and voiced our concerns multiple times, however nothing changed and the complains from my daughters went on and on. Last night I received call from the principle assistance apologizing about an incident where my daughters got hit on her eye and chest by a girl while her friends are watching; we ask her why didn’t she tell us about the incident her answer was “I was scared because the girls told me they will hit me again if I told my parents”. - Why the school did not notify us immediately and why wait almost 8 hours to tell us ??? - Where the teachers at when my daughters got forced to go to the field during PE ??? At this point I had no choice but to report this incident to the department of education, as I’m concerned about the safety of my daughter. Please DO NOT send you child to Brier Creek Elementary School.

I have 2 kids going to this school and our experience has been wonderful. The staff is great and both kids love the school.

Develops character: Strongly agree

They use the SOAR behavior system and also introduce stores like the bucket filling book. Additionally, counselors visit the classrooms on a regular basis to work on honesty, integrity and anti-bullying issues.

Wonderful school, teachers and staff. Very responsive, helpful, and caring. We appreciate everything you do!

Great school! Teachers are attentive and instructive. My children love it there. Keep up the good work!

We have been at BCES for two years and have had a great experience! Dr. Chambers is extremely visible, supports her staff and the students and runs a tight ship. We are constantly informed about what is going on via e-mail and phone and the teachers - as well as staff - are attentive, caring, professional and on point. My 5th grader thoroughly enjoys BCES and always has positive things to say about BCES. As a parent, I always feel welcomed and there are LOTS of wonderful ways throughout the year to get involved and be a part of the school's success. I am almost sad to have to leave and transition to middle school. BCES Rocks!!!

Brier Creek is an excellent school. As a licensed teacher (not one that works at this school) and a parent, I couldn't be happier. Dr. Chambers is great and we have had wonderful experiences with the teaching staff. Big kudos to the PTA also.

The experience at Brier Creek is one compared to a private school, the staff is friendly and helpful. Dr chambers and the teachers are some of the best in the county just spending time with any of the teachers you can tell they care. it's a privilege to have my daughter at Brier Creek. Go jets.

This is our first year at BCES, and thus far we have been very impressed with all aspects of the school; from the quality of the teachers, active PTA support, the organized processes the school has in place (signs of a well-run school), to the condition and cleanliness of facility itself. This coming from a parent who was initially reserved about our child attending BC (it was our second YR option) only because I didn't know much about BC. While using standardized test scores can be a good indicator of education quality, as "great schools" site uses to arrive at their 6 out of 10 score, I don't think it is best to rate a school on test scores alone. There are many other factors that contribute to the educational experience, including and most notably parental involvement and proper educational support at home.

Last modified Brier Creek Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.