Posted March 10, 2011
Excellent school! It is incomparable with wake county school systems. It has shorter day and no school on Friday except that it is just an amazing school and amazing teachers! I highly recommended it for any body who is looking for an excellent school with teacher student ration 1:6

Posted July 17, 2009
This school is wonderful! My child is challenged and looks forward to going to school every day. His teachers are some of the best in the Triangle. And thanks to the 6 to 1 student/teacher ratio, he learns more, even though the school day is somewhat shorter than at most schools.

Posted July 14, 2009

Posted July 11, 2009
My child has soared at Atlas School. Her teachers are phenomenal, providing lots of structure and organization, and giving her more one-on-one attention in a day, than she got in a year, at her other school. I'm very much in tune to what she is learning and I know all the other parents, and their children. I'm especially impressed by the quality of the students. They are better behaved than most, probably because of the strong parent involvement. I also love the extra-curricular classes offered, and the emphasis on health. Hopefully more schools like this will open in the future.

Atlas International School 2

Posted June 03, 2009

Posted April 29, 2009
I love this school! I have two pre-schoolers who have been at Atlas for two years, but I am looking forward to one moving up to kindergarten next year. My children's teachers are some of the most nurturing and creative I've known. Further, thanks to short school days and the 6:1 ratio, the teachers do not appear to experience the frustration of having too many children for too many hours a day. Both of my parents were heavily involved in the public school system, so I know. I have also had the opportunity to work with each grade level at Atlas in one capacity or another. Thus, I have been able to witness the patience all the teachers extend towards the children, the director's astuteness in identifying what each child needs to be successful, and the community that has been created through parent-teacher collaboration. Did I mention I love this school??

Posted April 29, 2009
This school is fantastic! My gifted children are challenged in all subjects and love the projects they do every other weekend. They especially love the fact that they choose the topic (under a larger umbrella topic). With a 6:1 ratio, the kids get a lot of one on one attention. The parents are very much involved too. At my children's other school, I barely knew what they were studying, and the teachers seemed to feel uncomfortable having parents visit or help out. At Atlas, we are always welcome and treated with respect. My kids also love learning Spanish and French and can play both violin and piano quiet well!

Atlas International School 1

Posted April 16, 2009

Posted January 09, 2008
This is my daughter's first year at Atlas and she is being challenged and loves it. The ability of Atlas to enable her to push ahead in some core subjects is invaluable. And exposure to more languages and piano has been very intellectually stimulating to her. She is very happy at Atlas.

Posted January 07, 2008
Our family fell in love with Atlas with just the mention of foreign languages and music. Since these things are being removed from public schools it was very important to us that they recieve some language and music instruction. However, we never imagined that our five year old daughter would be taking violin, piano, French and Spanish. It is absolutely amazing and she loves going to school. The added bonus is the focus on healthly lunches and snacks, we have even incorporated this into our home!

Atlas International School
1280 Buck Jones Rd, Raleigh, NC  27606
Last modified Atlas International School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Atlas International School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews.