Raleigh, NC

Vital Link Private School 1

Posted May 19, 2011
I contacted the school today to find out how much the tuition for a pre-school child was......needless to say the lady that answered the phone was EXTREMELY RUDE and condescending! She informed me that they do not give prices over the phone that they schedule appointments to visit the school. I had no problem with that however she proceeds to ask me why my child was not in pre-school yet....I told her that I wanted to be sure that I could afford traditional pre-school tuition. Well she then ask me can I afford it now.....I told her I wasn't sure....she promptly told me that when I was sure I could afford it I should call her back. I never even had the opprotunity to finish what I was going to tell her which was it depends on what your cost is!!!! WELL I NEVER!!!! This lady needs a class in etiquitte.

Posted October 31, 2008
This is not just a school. when you child goes to The Vital Link, you are part of a community that cares about you child's success. Your child will be challenged because they take learning seriously. My daughter just left the preschool for public school and I miss the sense of community and caring that I valued so much there.

Posted September 22, 2008
I love this school! Great learning environment for kids. The teachers are genuinely concerned about the children's education.

608 Royal Street, Raleigh, NC  27607
Last modified Vital Link Private School is a Private school that serves grades K-3
Vital Link Private School Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top