Bad
Good

Not impressed with this school, of course the projects being in this school district doesn't help matters. Low class people and too many scandals with the faculty, but I do believe they have a new principal so maybe it will get better.

Great teachers so far, my daughter is in the 1st grade this year. Teachers will let you know if problems arise. Teachers are willing to make appointments with you if they feel you need to be more involved or your child is slipping. Very good school, very friendly, and clean. Love the phone calls that announce what is going on so you don't forget. :)

My children are happy and learning at Randleman. They are good readers and writers. I have been so happy with thier teachers. Their is a lot of change with a different principal or vice principal each year - but that has not effected my children's learning.

My child is in this school moved from another school and the reading and math skills they are teaching are not up to par , Our child is much further along than what they are teaching so we work with our child every day to keep our child progressing , challenged , as of now our child is not challenged enough. I feel the teachers and principle are doing their best but we feel their needs to be restructering in the reading and math fields..... School is worse than the last one we come from!

This school is a great place with wonderful parental involvent opportunities. Mrs. Curtis has taken the reins and is doing an awesome job! She is the strong leader that this school was in need of. The teachers also work together to do the best that they can considering the diversity in the school.

My son began going to this school, from another school due to a move and his grades, etc have totally changed ! From D's and F's, to A's and B's ! Thanks to very good teacher's and staff working with him and myself to get him what he needed, like books at home, incase he left his books, or was out sick. Each time we go into the school, teacher's and staff, call him by name, even people that I've never met and that's a wonderful thing ! As a parent of a diabled child, I've been nothing but pleased at the differences that this school has made in my son's education and the care that they have shown us for over two years. I was prepared to home school my child at home, but gave this school a shot and I'm glad that I did !

My children have gone to this school for 2 years and during this time, my son has been bullied multiple times with the bullies receiving no disciplinary action. Both of my children are on no better reading level than they were when we came to Randleman...they were both well above their last school reading goals...now they are consistently on grade level. This school has got to be one of the worst elementary schools in our district. We live in teh same county as we did before and this school is still a county school....it is just not up to par with the other schools in our area. I look forward to home schooling my children for this coming school year. Surely I can't do any worse than Randleman Elementary!

Last modified Randleman Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.