Posted February 17, 2014
Thanks to a wonderful principal a great staff this school in my opinion is the best ever Elem school. I love to just walk in the doors my heart soars at the loving kind hard working teachers and staff!

Posted February 04, 2014
Not impressed with this school, of course the projects being in this school district doesn't help matters. Low class people and too many scandals with the faculty, but I do believe they have a new principal so maybe it will get better.

Posted September 23, 2012
Great teachers so far, my daughter is in the 1st grade this year. Teachers will let you know if problems arise. Teachers are willing to make appointments with you if they feel you need to be more involved or your child is slipping. Very good school, very friendly, and clean. Love the phone calls that announce what is going on so you don't forget. :)

Posted January 29, 2010
My children are happy and learning at Randleman. They are good readers and writers. I have been so happy with thier teachers. Their is a lot of change with a different principal or vice principal each year - but that has not effected my children's learning.

Randleman Elementary 2

Posted November 06, 2009

Posted October 19, 2009

Randleman Elementary 3

Posted July 03, 2009

Posted June 13, 2009

Randleman Elementary 2

Posted January 04, 2009
My child is in this school moved from another school and the reading and math skills they are teaching are not up to par , Our child is much further along than what they are teaching so we work with our child every day to keep our child progressing , challenged , as of now our child is not challenged enough. I feel the teachers and principle are doing their best but we feel their needs to be restructering in the reading and math fields..... School is worse than the last one we come from!

Posted October 04, 2008
This school is a great place with wonderful parental involvent opportunities. Mrs. Curtis has taken the reins and is doing an awesome job! She is the strong leader that this school was in need of. The teachers also work together to do the best that they can considering the diversity in the school.

Randleman Elementary
100 Swaim Street, Randleman, NC  27317
Last modified Randleman Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Randleman Elementary Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews.