Posted January 24, 2007
Excellent staff, super teachers that work very hard.Parental support among the highest I have ever seen.All are willing and able to provide a quality education in a nurturing environment.We have a first grader and a fifth grader.

Posted January 10, 2007

Red Oak Elementary 2

Posted October 19, 2006
We were totally not impressed at all with red oak. The PTO is very very clicky and the higher level staff likes to talk down to people as if you aren't as educated as they are.

Posted September 19, 2006
My daughter is in Kindergarden at Red Oak Ele. and we could not have better parent/teacher communication/dedication. Parents are very active in the classroom and with special projects. We are very blessed to have Christian leaders for our children.

Posted March 03, 2006
Red Oak Elementary is a great school. It has wonderful and helpful teachers. My child is in the 3rd grade and I have really enjoyed his experience at this school. I wish all schools could be this great.

Red Oak Elementary 4

Posted October 10, 2005
Older school, very clicky. Could be a better school if students were treated equal. There are alot of hypocrites that don't pratice what they preach. If your not in a certain group your child may be treated different. The people on the PTA are shallow and act nice to your face but watch your back! The same people tell their children who to play with and not play with. What a shame!

Red Oak Elementary
5603 Red Oak Road, Red Oak, NC  27868
Last modified Red Oak Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-2
Red Oak Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.