Bad
Good

Posted June 12, 2014
This was our first year in the school and we love it so far! The teachers and stuffs are very helpful. I wish they have more opportunities to challenge the kids and let them compete in the different area contest like art, music, PE , math and so on, but not only in school level ... county, state or national level as well. They need to make connections with other schools and organization.

Posted May 26, 2014
My child has been at Bethany since kindergarten. We have loved our time at Bethany! The school has such a great since of community! Any time we've had an issue the teachers and staff have been great in helping take care of the problem.

Posted February 25, 2014
We love this school! Teachers and staff are wonderful and I feel they really work with the students. The PTA is very involved and has great programs for parents and students. I am very impressed with this school

Bethany Elementary 1

Posted November 18, 2013
This school is great as long as your child is not over weight. My granddaughter has suffered constant mental abuse from staff, classmates, and other parents. She has been separated from others simply because of her obesity. The worse part is the community as a whole. Theconstant abuse continues after school in our neighborhood.

Bethany Elementary 1

Posted June 04, 2013
This school sucks bad they need to be held accountable for people and the safety is attrocious.

Posted October 11, 2011
We moved to the Bethany area specifically to go to this school. The teachers and staff are excellent. They care about the children and it shows! Every child is important. The school values parent involvement and has a community feel. The PTA is very involved in raising money to better the school. The school does things that other schools in the area do not do....grade level trips with parents to Carolina Beach (K), NC mountains (1st), and Washington DC (5th). This out of classroom experience unites families and teachers and exposes students to things they could never experience in a book. This school cares about meeting testing standards, but it doesn't just teach to the test! We love Bethany!

Posted May 12, 2010
I have 2 children who attend this school. It is a fantastic school with wonderful people who really care about your children. I am so thankful my children go here.

Posted January 11, 2010
My Daughter goes to Bethany we are very pleased with the school the teachers are great well quilified and Mr Hensley does a great job with the school and students we moved to the bethany area so she could go to that school

Posted May 13, 2009
I have 3 children that attend Bethany Elementary School. I have been overwhelmed with what a wonderful school it is. The teachers really do care and it shows by their actions. They take the time to get to know you and your families. The Parents are very invovled and volunteer constantly. We are blessed to be apart of such a great school.

Posted January 22, 2009
Both of my children attend Bethany and I found the school to be wonderful. I am so thankful for the staff and leadership all the way from the PTA to the Principal. GREAT SCHOOL!

271 Bethany Rd, Reidsville, NC  27320
Last modified Bethany Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.