Posted December 08, 2009
We love CBS. Our daughter has been their since 4K and we plan to keep her there thru high school. The staff is awesome and she has learned so much.

Posted May 28, 2008
My daughter is in the Pre-K program. It's amazing to see how much she is learning at such a young age. Moreover, she loves the Bible stories and praise time. I went to CBS from kindergarten through 7th grade. The school gave me an excellent foundation for college and life. I believe it will do the same for my child.

Posted February 14, 2008
Both of my children have attended Community Baptist School from the time they were old enough to go to school. It is a wondeful school. The teaching staff is excellent. They have very good sport programs there offering volleyball, basketball, soccer, cheerleading. The student receive very good instructions in all subjects. The school broad is planning a building program that will include a new gym and more classrooms. Most important to me and my family, the children study the Bible and are allowed to pray in school. Rick Gibson

Community Baptist School
509 Triangle Road, Reidsville, NC  27320
Last modified Community Baptist School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Community Baptist School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.