Research Triangle High School 4

Posted April 15, 2014
My daughter has been able to try new things and learn at RTHS. Most of the teachers enjoy challenging and teaching, and it shows!

Posted April 08, 2014
An awsome school with small classes and great twitter/Facebook feeds! I can't wait for my girls to start in the fall

Posted April 07, 2014
My 9th grade boy is an average student who was getting lost in the big wake county middle and knew it would only get bigger with High school. The things I like about RTHS is that EVERY and I mean EVERY administrator is approachable and the takes the time to help either make my guy understand why the administrator did what they did or be in my child's corner for help with a teacher. The pros and cons are everyone knows everyone. My boy enjoys the small school atmosphere and that you can not melt into the back of the class, everyone has a voice. This being a new school there are bound to be hiccups, things that do not go to plan, BUT I like that, I like the thought that I am shaping this school into the model that all school will aspire to be. I am proud and love helping be a RAPTOR!

Posted April 07, 2014
School is awesome! Supportive administrator and accessible teachers. Great use of technology in classrooms. My son has had a great year there.

Posted April 07, 2014
We have been thrilled with this school, we are so lucky our child got a spot. Small classes, flipped learning, lots of tech are just some of the high points. However the teachers are really what has been the best part of this school. It's a great mix of veterans and young teachers. They all know your child, are willing to talk, etc. IEP support and administrative support have been great as well. Doors are open to parents, emails get answered quickly. We love that the students can get really involved with things. It's such a nice change from Wake County middle schools. The sports programs are new but there is a lot of enthusiasm. Art and drama are fantastic. No question it is a challenging school, there is a high homework load but it's so varied the kids don't seem to mind it that much. The 9am start means they can stay up late to get through stuff and be ready in the morning.

Posted April 07, 2014
A great place, for students, teachers and parents. The innovative teaching methods and encouraging environment are the way education should be.

Posted April 07, 2014
RTHS is a fantastic example of the flipped-classroom model of learning. Students use their personal devices daily to access "homework" videos and submit assignments. Teamwork, group project work, presentation experience and hands-on labs are used extensively and are valuable tools for our students.

Posted April 07, 2014
Research Triangle High School is a special place...great teachers, parent engagement, superior educational curricula. We are pleased to have our son at a school that is helping him to develop to his full potential!

Posted December 03, 2013
My son is in his second year at Research Triangle High School and he loves being there. I've never heard him speak so highly of his teachers before, and he has been in both public and private schools. Besides all of the other wonderful things mentioned in the previous posts, I love the school's diversity. There is a very nice mix of students from various nationalities. There are also a lot of opportunities for involvement with all of the clubs that have been started: Robotics Club, Entrepreneurs' Club, Computer Club, and so on. I also appreciate that the teachers are willing to come in early or stay late to tutor those that need extra help. Any way you look at it, RTHS is a wonderful school.

Posted September 10, 2013
STEM school. Technology based. Flipped learning. Enthused administration and teachers. Helpful IT Director. Parents willing to chip in. Lunches brought in from outside vendors or food trucks ocassionally. Charter School. A+

Research Triangle High School
10 Park Dr, Research Triangle Park, NC  27709
Last modified Research Triangle High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-10. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Research Triangle High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews.