Bad
Good

My daughter has attended four different schools, in only three years, because of us moving . Richlands elementary has been the best school my daughter has attended; Starting with the principal, Ms Mainy, the 4th grade teacher, Ms Elmore, and Ms Schwinn, the 3th grade teacher, along with the rest of the staff, worked as a team to create a safe and healthy environment for the kids. Even the EC bus driver, made great efforts to accommodate the parents demands and needs. We will certainly miss this school.

We were station in Florida before coming to RES. The schools here were a lot easer to transition to. I have two children who attend here all three years and my girls loved it. You will not find a more comforting environment. My children were constantly recognized for their achievements.

We moved to NC from VA and found RES to be a very warm and friendly school, allowing for as easy a transition as possible. The office staff and teachers are great! I got to know the principal well through the new PTO. She is a strong leader. My children were challenged and able to excel in their classes and were recognized for their achievements. This school has a very positive feeling and my children love it.

We recently moved off base housing to the Richlands school district after purchasing a home. I have to admit that at first I had my doubts about state ran schools versus D.O.D. schools. But, after a short few months of my children going to Richlands Elementary (and Trexler Middle), I couldn't be happier. They have exceptional student/teacher ratios and the teaching principle the teachers are using is awesome.. just look at thier test scores.

Teachers are great. They all seem to want to keep in touch with parents and let the parents know of any problems. Children are given plenty of 'play' time, and time to interact with other children along with school work. The classes are small, average 20 students per teacher and teacher assistant. Test scores are high.

I think that richlands elementary is a great school and it has wonderful teachers. They have good academic programs and a lot of extracurricular activities for the students.

Last modified Richlands Elementary is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.