Posted July 27, 2012
Our son attended the 6th and 7th grade at Trexler and it was wonderful. The staff at this school is very caring and always available for the parents. We are a military family and felt welcome. Trexler is a very safe school and I would highly recommend it.

Posted January 30, 2012
I have to admitted I was pretty skeptical at first when my daughter attended her six grade year but it was actually a very easy transition for her to adjust from the elementary to middle school. She had some amazing teachers she wasn't happy when we got order to Okinawa in the middle of her 7 grade year two years ago. She still keeps in touch with many of the students and one of her female teachers that was once stationed in Okinawa.

Posted July 22, 2010
Our (military) son just completed sixth at Trexler. He feels safe there, enjoyed his teachers and the other students. While there were about 30 students in his classes, we all feel he got a quality education. The entire school has a very large overall population due to increased growth of the area, but I feel the school has done well to balance the numbers and handle any overcrowding fears.

Posted December 04, 2009
I am an eighth grader at tms, and I have enjoyed the years I have attended. I love all of the sports offered, and the extra activitie's like beta. I am sad to be leaving this excellent school, but happy to be learning more in education. (:

Trexler Middle 0

Posted November 29, 2009
My son is from a military family and has adjusted well at Trexler. He is enjoying his new school and has made some great friends. A variety of sports are offered, but I will highly agree with a previous posting which stated 'local names do rule'. It is very difficult for new children to get onto the teams. I would recommend public sports outside of the school system.

Trexler Middle 1

Posted August 21, 2009

Posted August 12, 2009

Posted April 02, 2009
There was a sistuation with my daughter and another student.And the principal took care of it immently.And went beyond his duty to take care of it.I was really suprised,but very pleased.

Posted July 16, 2008
I was a 6th grader last year, and I felt comfortable and safe at trexler. I enjoy going to school and wouldn't go to any other. I learned a lot in my 6th grade year, and I'm ready to move on.

Posted June 05, 2008

Trexler Middle
112 East Foy Street, Richlands, NC  28574
Last modified Trexler Middle is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Trexler Middle Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews.