Bad
Good

Posted April 18, 2014
Rockwell Elementary is a great school because of it's friendly staff. They instill a desire for learning into the students there by providing "hands on" teaching. The children worked from the time an egg was put into an incubator until the time the chick hatched out. They witnessed birth and saw how helpless babies really are. They were fascinated. The teachers take them to many outside locations to explore their world. The students love field trips and can apply what they learn in class to the reality in other places. The computer lab is simply fantastic! It has been a big factor in the ability to learn quickly and accurately. Overall, there couldn't be a better school of opportunity for today's children than Rockwell Elementary!

Posted November 27, 2012
Im not really writing a reveiw..I did go to Rockwall Elementary School when I was young. My family moved away when I was in the forth grade and I've never forgot all the great times I had at this school. I had so many great friends and that is what im looking for now. I've tryed to look on the social sites and have had no luck. It's been so long ago and just want to find two of the girls that I spend so much time with and was a huge part of my child hood..just need a little help. if there is anyone out there that could help me that would be great

Posted May 05, 2010
Firstly, I went to Rockwell school and my parents graduated (ie when it had all 12 grades) from Rockwell school as well. I can certainly say we have some history there. I have a son now in the 2nd grade and a daughter that I just signed up for kindergarden. Overall, Rockwell remains a high quality school that has mostly excellent teachers and a wonderful administrative staff. Always nice and friendly. As I'm sure is the case with many schools, Rockwell has 'a few' teachers that leave a little to be desired - as an example my son's second grade teacher shows none of the attention and proactiveness that his 1st grade teacher did - and that has caused us numerous issues throughout the school year. My wife and I are confident that our feedback to the principal will be incorporated and changes made for future students.

Posted November 12, 2006
My son is new to Rockwell School, but so far, everything exceeds my expectations. My wife and I also attended Rockwell School and are very proud to have our children attend there also.

Posted September 10, 2005
I think that Rockwell is a fantastic school for young kids to go to. They have great teachers that are willing to help our kids everyday.

Rockwell Elementary School
114 Link St, Rockwell, NC  28138
Last modified Rockwell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.