Rockwell, NC

Posted September 26, 2013
We have 2 children at RCS. We have been very pleased with their academic progress. They love going to school at RCS. Tuition is reasonable and there are discounts for multiple children. Excellent facilities and a low student/teacher ratio.

Posted September 10, 2010
Last year, my child attended Shive Elementary. He was called "stupid" by his 4th grade teacher, although he was moved into the gifted program based upon his IQ scores. His teacher also told him, and the entire class, that they evolved from monkeys. By the end of the year, my child hated going to school and lost all interest in learning. Within just a few weeks at RCS, it seems that all the "damage" from last year has been undone. He loves this school, loves learning again, loves his teacher and his classmates, he does his homework and studies for tests without complaining, and his attitude at the end of the day has improved tremendously! What a blessing RCS has been - and it is only September!!!

Rockwell Christian School 0

Posted February 27, 2010
My son has attended RCS since K-3, he is now in the 2nd grade. We have had a great expearience at this school. If you want a school that teaches good Christian values and morals, this is the school for you. If you are looking for a good fundamental, King James school, this is the school for you. If you are looking for 'open minded' teaching that is not biblically based, it is NOT the school for you. There are plenty of public schools that will teach your children this, go there. The pricipal of the church is the Principal. He has done a fine job. The teachers that we have had all 5 years have been absolutely wonderful and my son has learned so much, both academically & spiritually. I would pay it all over again, it has been worth every bit.

Posted July 13, 2009

Rockwell Christian School 1

Posted June 11, 2009

Rockwell Christian School 0

Posted August 22, 2008
My children have attended RCS since K-3. I was saddened to see some of these reviews. There is a principle at the school, who is not the pastor of the church. I have always been an active parent in the classroom and never seen a child 'labled' or mistreated. My children have grown spiritually at RCS and I pray we can continue to send our children to a fine christian school.

Rockwell Christian School 2

Posted January 16, 2008

Rockwell Christian School 2

Posted January 16, 2008

Rockwell Christian School 1

Posted January 07, 2008
I have to agree that this school is very closed minded. This school doesn't even have a cafeteria. Instead, the students are asked to microwave a frozen dinner daily for their lunches. They are asked to wear uniforms.

Posted March 06, 2006
My three children attend this school. They have learned so much there both educationally and spiritually. I have watched each of them grow spiritually as they have attended this school. The morals and values taught each day are worth every cent paid to send them there. God bless the teachers, the Principal and the Pastor for the dedication and love for ALL the students. Lori Burrell

Rockwell Christian School
401 Depot Street, Rockwell, NC  28138
Last modified Rockwell Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Rockwell Christian School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top